Bros

bros....

Attached: 1628558956713.png (989x579, 347.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CXY7_IlgIWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ratio 💯

wow, villages abandoned by Russians days ago, let's put 100000000000 blue flags on them

>abandoned
Its called retreating. lol!

Your 3rd world military with its 3rd world economy and 3rd world intellect and 3rd world incompetence couldn't take out the poorest european nation even when you had air superiority. Utterly fucking pathetic. LOL!

We will see a blue flag on Moscow NY year's end

Attached: kike.jpg (469x612, 52.81K)

>couldn't take out the poorest european nation
How are those Iraq and Afghan superpowers going?

Russian obviously failed their initial objective. Like hard.
But noway Ukies can pushing them back or do something remotely close to take back donbass.
I guess this is the end of it.

>Afghanistan
I suppose we can relate on that one.

Attached: 1626823957881.jpg (1680x945, 82.74K)

👊

💪

It's OK to admit the logistics were sub-50 IQ, you're still winning.

>tranny

Attached: 1648809164244.png (1502x292, 92.5K)

>How is the Middle East going
About as well as both our nations would expect
You didn't seriously try to throw that at our feet did you? You guys got kicked out in a few years, with 15k casualties.
We were there for 20 years with 3k. We also crossed an Ocean to get there.
We both know invading the middle east is retarded by this point though.

Attached: 1645996066962.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

Do you think so? Does Ukraine have good enough logistics to get there?

Once Russia buckles expect even more aid.. Russia fucked up by not winning in two weeks. People are confident in Ukraine now

200000 zogbots have "committed suicide" in that time frame

>retreating. lol!
>Utterly fucking pathetic. LOL!
>with its 3rd ...economy... and intellect and..
This guy is not using vernacular as a regular native white, English American does. Basically nigger, spic and probably working at a PR firm/gov.

Attached: 1581624357990.jpg (700x700, 135.9K)

When you retreat you abandon positions and fall back? Right? I don't know how else to retreat.

>what about muh x
I remember the US conquering Afghanistan and actually being in control of the country for over 20 years before the eventual pull-out. Russia on the other hand will be remembered as a wet paper tiger that was all hat and no cattle for 20 years, until it actually ended up in a real war just to get utterly humiliated and destroyed in the process.

Attached: laughing_pepes.jpg (798x770, 109.19K)

what video, double jabbed leaf?

go look in chug, ukraine senior officer arrested while getting ass fucked by a tranny

Here's how russia can still win

>everyone is a kike!

Not my mess. don't care about anglos either. still doesn't change the fact you russhits can't be a superpower. You guys can't barely run a supermarket. kek

You're a mutt. stop larping like you're anything special especially this day and age.

Nigger logic. you are as dumb as the niggers you worship

>shilling for NATO
sad

youtu.be/CXY7_IlgIWM

Sent from my Xiaomi - 21091116AG

CLASSIC RUSSIAN TACTICS
Russians love to advance quickly, and then pull back slightly. This appears to be Russians laying a trap for the Zelensky regime. By advancing on Kiev so quickly the Russians gave the impression that they were going to try and take Kiev as fast as possible. Then by taking up positions on the flanks of Kiev, the Russians bogged down a tremendous amount of Zelensky troops and resources whilst the Russains maneuvered elsewhere. Now that THAT has worked, it appears the Russians are using the "scale down" to do two things: A) Rotate fresh troops and equipment. & B) Entice Zelensky to counterattack....thereby getting the Zelensky forces to move out from their defensive positions.

I believe that the Russians are setting up the Zelensky troops for a nasty surprise. A counterattack of their own.....most likely more aggressive and decissive than the original 'invasion' towards Kiev. Just my opinion.