Would you ever date a girl who made more money than you and constantly flaunted it?

Would you ever date a girl who made more money than you and constantly flaunted it?

Attached: 4D9EDC64-9CE8-45B6-AD01-33AE834E4D29.jpg (600x937, 132.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ys4IZqYM00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Define flaunting

dating is gay

women are hypergamous so this is an irrelevant question

good thread...and political!

Yes I would marry her and then divorce her and get free gibs

sugar mama's are the best
titties and money for tendies, sign me the fuck up, faggot

Faggot detected

this. the income is irrelevant next to the attitude. if she was flaunting her income i wouldnt be dating her in the first place because that type of attitude is nigger tier conspicuous consumption.

this I gotta admit older women are amazing.

t. had a married sugar mommy in college

My wife makes more than me. If you have a vagina and aren’t retarded modern America is easy.

Attached: CC30DE7B-EA69-4BEC-B45F-130A6363A9E2.png (917x871, 179.09K)

my plan is to marry a divorced rich milf with hot daughter and fuck them both while living it up on the money the cuck husband wageslaved

I mean sure but what you’re describing is physically impossible. Women only date to get access to a fatter wallet than hers

Not in a serious way

>who made more money than you
yes
>and constantly flaunted it
no

Sure why not.

I'd fuck her but she'd only be in it for the dick because obviously no higher paid professional woman is going to date and bring a lower class man into her social circles unless she gets off on it and you fit into her particular fetish like: nigger, homeless, biker gang bad boy, criminal, etc. In which case you're a boy toy. And I've never been the sort, I'm a man and women are my play things.

If by flaunt it you means she pays for everything, then yes. If you mean she's a bitch about it then probably not.

My uncle always told me to find a rich gf, so she can buy me things, like fine dining, cars, clothes and so on.
So yeah, if my gf was rich and I was a bum, it would be ok for me.

If I had something to be proud of why not.

For example, I recently switched to a lower paying job because it was in gamedev and artistic and awesome. IDGAF if my wife made more than me I'm following my passion.

Depends on how she manages to make more than me. Wouldn't date a hoe if that's what you're on about

>not making make your girls give you 100% of their income

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ys4IZqYM00

Attached: ishyddt.jpg (900x890, 86.64K)

and high powered career women don't really date, they take fuck boys when they're horny those couple days per month.

🤡

A dude

/thread

>who made more money than you
Only if it was a lot more and I'd push for marriage hard so that I'll get half of her money when I divorce her.

You can thank modern feminism for that simp

My ex girlfriend was making $15k-/+ a year more than me. We broke up for a few reasons but her making more wasn't one of them.

Just knock the bitch up. She won’t want to work anymore when she’s waddling around with a belly full of baby

"Ah yes hello bank? Yeah, faggot here, do you accept payments in the form of following my passion? What?! You don't, how strange!"

Yeah you're a real hero user...

I have found that the more money a woman makes, the faster her quality dating pool shrinks up. Look at Kim Kardashian as the ultimate example.