CHRIS ROCK saved the Oscars

Chris Rock SAVED the Oscars with his 'grace and aplomb' and allowed the 'show to go on' after being slapped by Will Smith who 'sucked the life out of that room', says producer Will Packer
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10676121/Will-Smith-poured-concrete-room-slapped-Chris-Rock-says-Oscars-producer-Packer.html

IT was ASS after Will Smith sperged

Attached: Skater40.jpg (541x657, 60.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CkLTilzcoMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Next Oscar’s will be about coffee

as much as you faggots try to boost this it's not going to save the oscars or hollywood as an institution, it's been on government life support for ages

but it's pointless because nobody actually cares

Anyone who cares about celebrity drama will never be worth caring about or talking to

Fuck the oscars
Hollywood isnt putting out good movies anymore
Unless its some Marvel shit or remaking old movies but putting niggers in them

The Oscars is still an American success story tho. It may not have the rating it had before but at its peak the world watched it with admiration

Nice try, with enough black ass enough people will care

This really belongs in Any Forums but he really didn't do anything heroic, as a host he understands the concept that the show must go on.

Niggerz are killing Americans.

youtu.be/CkLTilzcoMo

Attached: FA3777C2-B7F3-40F8-A367-7ADBC2861CB1.jpg (780x440, 93.18K)

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>news

The only thing I care about out of this Hollywood bullshit is the world is finally turning on the Smith family. I can't think of a more irritating, useless family than those twats. And Jada Pinkett is a fucking goblin.

>The Oscars is still an American success story
No it's not. It's a self congratulatory exercise where people who survive on grifting and government handouts come to schmooze. Nobody cares about the Oscars any more. Film is dying and it's because of reasons Any Forums is familiar with.

Nobody cares dude, you can see black ass for free on the Internet any time of the day.

>It's a self congratulatory exercise where people who survive on grifting and government handouts come to schmooze.
It may be at the current time but that was not the case once upon a time. That is what I mean when I say the Oscars is or at least was an american success story

imagine paying attention to any media outlets, including individual jewtubers who are still going on about this fake-ass horseshit, in the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty two anno domini

Attached: FOvX19HWYAgGeO8.jpg (720x896, 79.84K)

"...year of our Lord + Anno Domini"
So very specific.

fuck off with your celeb shit 🤮

>It may be at the current time but that was not the case once upon a time.
Yes it used to be an institution but film making in general has gone to shit because of quite a few reasons. As this happened they still needed to congratulate themselves so the Oscars continued. Some people hope for a renaissance in American film but I think it's too late - institutions will not allow anything but whatever's on the current socio-political brainwashing agenda and most folks don't care for it.

At this point they can only make superhero movies which are only mild morality plays, and openly propagandistic morality plays that are designed to push racial division, mostly. You can just look at a "now playing" list and slot every single movie that's been put out for a decade into one of those very narrow categories.

True

Its is important to take not of because who knows which moron might decide to escalate things next Oscars.

Attached: Violence Saturated.jpg (640x732, 55.61K)

i just want to know the source of the picture.
seems far more entertaining to me than the fucking oscar awards.
pic related gets my boner award.

>CHRIS ROCK saved the Oscars
Anyone who cares about this event is completely and utterly mental.

If you are an ice skating enthusiast like me, You will see a lot of pictures like these. Just search for ice skating the only sport worth watching