Deus vult VS christ is king

Hello y'all, I am thinking of converting to christianity, but I have trouble choosing. Should I choose the catholic church or the orthodox church ? Which one is right? I don't want to condemb myself to eternal damnation by choosing wrong

Attached: maxresdefault-10-780x470.jpg (780x470, 70.31K)

both are fake both are gay

>just like you OP

Listen to Michael Lofton and he'll tell you why EO is wrong.

Before we go on, can you confirm that Israel has no right to exist?

As a state? States are irrelevant to god so yes
As geography it is where christianity was revealed to us mortals so of course it is important as an area

>Should I choose the catholic church or the orthodox church ?
No
>Which one is right?
Neither

You should be asking for the correct choice between Calvin and Luther.

Hello
Can you elaborate?

No. I've said it all.

Orthodoxy. Watch Jay Dyer debate catholics and see for yourself.

None of the theology is important, just pick the sect that has the best community most conducive to you getting married and raising a large family

begome orthodox because it is the most traditional and sane. there are no niggers or rainbow flags in orthodox churches.

Attached: 446F9834-A1D3-4420-92D0-1CE374AE7DFF.jpg (750x762, 514.01K)

Don't listen to this cuck, he is literally clueless. Protestantism is few hundred year old sect and on par with mormonism in retardation.

I don’t see any reason to be a Catholic anymore.

I'd say Catholicism but I'm biased because most of the french culture is based around Catholicism. Sadly the current Pope is by far not really a good salespitch for Catholicism.
Honestly if you'd given me the choice I would've chosen Orthodoxy rather than Catholicism but since there aren't many where I live it's not really possible. There's also the SSPX which are Catholics who disregard Vatican II, they're alright I guess.

Sent from my Xiaomi - M2101K6G

>No. I've said it all.
:GigaChad:

this

Attached: 246C7326-28D7-41E1-BC05-031EEC382286.jpg (1446x1791, 790.7K)

Isn't that Protestantism?
Also I have been to greece (I'm from lebanon originally, many orthodox arabs here) and they had a black orthodox priest and the orthodox church in america is multicultural. God does not discriminate and race does not matter under god

Attached: a.jpg (1024x768, 214.08K)

The true way is that of the mystics who sought to resolve the schism and fuse all oppositions into oneness with the living God. These are people like the German catholic Nicolaus Cusanus, but also the Russian Vladimir Solovyov, even Carl Jung, and Russian Kireyevsky who said:

"the sum total of all Christians of all ages, past and present, comprise one indivisible, eternal living assembly of the faithful, held together just as much by the unity of consciousness as through the communion of prayer"

I get that you don't want to be condemned to hell for eternity but how exactly is your personal salvation an on-topic politics discussion?

The Catholics, Orthodox, and Prots are wrong. The LDS church is the only way to salvation.

>there are no niggers in orthodox churches

Wasn’t your church founded in Ethiopia?

Seventh Day

Both can lead to Heaven, but only the Catholic Church carries the same traditions founded by Jesus Christ himself.