What are the political implications of 3 generations of white males being feminized while millions of nonwhite males...

What are the political implications of 3 generations of white males being feminized while millions of nonwhite males are imported to white nations?

Asking for a friend

Attached: 1445526098189.jpg (550x412, 40.57K)

men have always been gay.
thats why women wear trannie makeup

rich take coming from an american

Before we go on, can you confirm that Israel has no right to exist?

Top row from left to right

Genocide

didn't read, boobs

long term genocide

:monkagiga:

The photo is slightly low resolution, but I would certainly go for the left-most doughnut in the middle row assuming that those toppings are some kind of nut. The crunch would excellently offset the softness of the rest. Failing that, I suspect that the plain chocolate one to its right would be the best pick.

Whites have the highest SMV and nonwhites are more likely to identify as fags. Look at all the trannies in Latin America or Southeast Asia, look at all the fiddling of little boys in the Middle East, look at how many niggers fuck each other in prison. Wokeness is a cultural export, and since everyone follows what the US/the West does, they bring all the pozzed shit into shithole countries. The CIA knows nonwhites are more degenerate than whites and that wokeness will further destabilize nonwhite countries more than it'll destabilize white countries. It's like being the cool kid that everyone emulates, and drinking poison so that everyone else does but only you have the antidote

Attached: FT_17.06.12_LGBTamericans_demographics.png (310x564, 8.11K)

I don’t know. Need more boobz though.

Attached: 566B6449-E246-4014-8C64-E55E099CC56C.jpg (534x800, 69.14K)

I hate how fuckin sugary they make donuts, I wish theyd make them more savory then just a blast of sugar on top of sweet bread which is also sugar

i'm not sure, but where do i get myself one of these feminized young men? my penis needs a hole to cum inside.

The complete extinction of the Jewish race

Attached: Jewish assimilation.png (800x637, 354.31K)

It's no secret that there is a coordinated plan by our leaders since the 1960's to ethnically replace everyone in the west with people from foreign lands. You could try talking about how this is damaging to our culture and sovereignty but you would only be dismissed as a "Nazi" and your concerns would be disregarded. The only way to win a war is if we start fighting back.

>Trendhure.com kek

AUSROTTEN