Why I'm proud to be called a traitor by asctual traitors

I don't like siding with a country that for all intents and purposes is practically at war with my country, but my country has been at war with me and my fellow countrymen for decades now, so fuck them, fuck NATO, fuck the EU, fuck the UN and fuck america, and go Putin!

Attached: pootler.jpg (602x329, 33.42K)

Same.

You are not wrong, OP.

Is that a Star Wars gun?

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, user. You'd be no better living under the rule of a despot like Putin who wants to revive the Soviet borders, seemingly by any means necessary. He doesn't think any more of you than the western leaders that treat you as cannonfodder. The sooner you accept that the smallest minority is the individual and outside of that, the smallest minority group is the family unit, the sooner you'll realise what truly matters. All these people on here who talk the big talk about ethnonationalism or group identity, they want to get you on side so you and your family can be cannonfodder for *their* agenda. Just do what's right for you personally, user. Don't think of it in terms of sides, falling into the polarisation trap is dangerous. Just make sure you and your own are comfy no matter what, unfortunately just pledging allegiance to Putin isn't going to be enough when you realize he'll treat you the same as any other leader would

i liek mudkips

Basically....Basically...

Based

Enemy of my enemy may not be my friend, but I’d rather see him win than see my actual enemy win

Idk he isn’t demanding my children to cut their nuts off and play Barbie for the rest of theirs lives, until they wake up one day and kill themselves. Among other things… So I’d say he’s definitely a step up from what we got.

I know, user. It's just worth really considering whether you could adjust to an entirely different culture usurping yours.
So much agreement. Putin calling gender theory a crime against humanity *is* based as fuck but just because he's based on some things doesn't mean living under him would be better than the *relative* freedoms we still have in clown world. It's accelerationist to support him, sure. The west might collapse quicker. You've just got to be sure that what replaces it won't be significantly worse for you personally

Russia treats its own citizens worse than cattle

>The sooner you accept that the smallest minority is the individual and outside of that, the smallest minority group is the family unit, the sooner you'll realise what truly matters.
Imagine being so liberalized that you think the more minority you are the more you matter.
>so you and your family can be cannonfodder for *their* agend
Good. I want to be part of something larger than myself, something meaningful beyond my lifespan.

putin will very possibly fall soon and you will be left with only the sour taste of revealing yourself as a traitor.

I think Russia might be funding this shit to destabilize the West. We know that's what the Soviet Union did (see Yuri Bezmenov).

I'm already a traitor in the eyes of those who control my country, I don't fear them or anyone else. I just want my country's future back in the hands of my people, if Putin hurts them then fucking great!

You should escape to Russia or China like those Syrian refugees do in the west
I hear it's nice there, no faggot or tyranny

Based pp20000 with extended mag. Best machine in mw2. Fight me.

True, that might be more relevant and true over in europe. But here I have virtually no risk of being under his direct control. What I’m talking about is who sets the world order. Canada will never occupy that position, and because it will never be left a vacuum, we must choose who is better.

>Imagine being so liberalized that you think the more minority you are the more you matter.
Imagine thinking the reason I bring this up is related to social standing. It's obviously related to how much power you personally can exert on society, as an individual you're limited but with the reach of your family you can make real change.
>Good. I want to be part of something larger than myself, something meaningful beyond my lifespan.
Me too, I just don't want it to be something doomed to fail because the group is so large and intellectually diverse that there's no chance of it being sustainable. Family units are bound by blood, there's only so much blood shared even in an ethnostate.

Obviously my family comes before anything, but whatever threatens the existence and stability of the US Federal Government is in and of itself a moral good.

Being an considered an enemy of the zog/anglosphere/nwo/etc is being a hero to humanity.

that's not how the world works, you can't meme the west out, people fight everyday to keep your country on the top of the shelf and your ass comfy and warm.
it also means compromises, if you want a closed ethnostate you will have a poor one which will inevitably be taken over in every sense of the way. you have seen nothing yet.

>with the reach of your family you can make real change.

Attached: 1643342909134.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

I definitely acknowledge that's gonna impact how people feel. Thankfully your location means you're likely to be save from any *direct* involvement, it'll still probably hit North America economically if there's a major shake up of the power structure in Western Europe but at least you've got no *direct* risk

There’s no evidence of that, and there’s huge amount of evidence that western oligarchs are funding this. We also know that this sort social justice left was started in the 50s and 60s by the CIA to subvert the communist left in the west.

You're not a traitor, you're a subhuman russian slav with a proxy.

>but whatever threatens the existence and stability of the US Federal Government is in and of itself a moral good
Honestly based and I understand the sentiment entirely

The only thing falling is the West.

save->safe*

the US government wants me dead
uwu

God bless!

Attached: mgB8iFmG4M4.jpg (1006x1080, 444.57K)

💀

The economic stress is going to happen no matter who I support or what position we take. These are the times. We either fall with the west, or rise in the east. But there’s no stopping this from happening.

the enemy of my enemy is certainly a convenient tool to chip away at my enemy. Anything that weakens my own government which seeks to replace me is an help

I could care less nuke this place I got this mail man in here right now how did nothing but talk shit about the media and the vaxx now he parrots their Ukraine shit just Bc MUH ARMY MAHHHHHH I FUCKING HATE DUMN AMERICANS

Based. It's only shills that call you "traitor" for not siding with the globohomo, while in reality, they are true traitors, wishing their fellow men the worst.

Too many words to just say "I'm a traitor".

falling how?

And who might you owe your allegiance to, Mr..."Deus Vult"?

😭

>I don't like siding with a country that for all intents and purposes is practically at war with my country, but my country has been at war with me and my fellow countrymen for decades now, so fuck them, fuck NATO, fuck the EU, fuck the UN and fuck america, and go Putin!
I agree with the sentiment but I doubt Putin would be Pro "me" IRL. When it is useful for his targeting Westerns who dissent sure but unless he is willing to send me MANPADS, ATGM, RPG and AKs then he isn't me ally.

I was surprised to learn that many on pol dont actually know what ZOG stands for.
>Zionist Occupation Government.

Understanding this should help go a long way for people in understanding why do many here tacitly support russia over ukraine where applicable.
We are living under occupation by a foreign power, the government of international jewry took over the reigns of power over a century ago now.
The people still supporting their occupiers are essentially multi-generational victims of stockholm syndrome.

beat me to it

Attached: 1619108909383.jpg (1394x1080, 843.02K)

So says the good goyim.

i use this flag as a meme i'm not a retard. my allegiance goes to my own country because men fought and died and continue doing so as we speak. it's not clean but better than russia

i agree with everything except the go putin part. fuck him as well. fuck all them bitches. may misery and agony find them all.

>Decades
You fucking chump, the state has never been your friend.

Russia is getting mogged by Ukraine and US's communication tech. So sad, and I thought Russia was a military superpower.

would it be the same situation if ukrainees didn't get any outside assistance? i haven't followed it that much, so i don't really know how much has been funneled into ukr from outside.

200% DEMORALIZED

Attached: IMG_8585.jpg (410x427, 30.99K)

Yeah well the problem with all that is you're basically a child playing at rebellion and if shit gets serious enough "I was only pretending to be retarded" is not going to save you from the hangman's noose.

Attached: cool story bro obama.jpg (437x512, 48.76K)