What is wrong with being a man-child?

What is wrong with being a man-child?

Attached: uWx62iWzES-iABbvPeFE8hfcksH4OsbKH1Zys9XfdpY.jpg (600x600, 53.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CkLTilzcoMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>man child
>chan mild
>mild chan
i am a mild chan user

Everything. /thread, probably jewish.

If you have to ask then there's no way we will be able to enlighten you.
Go sit in "man" cave (where you keep all your toys and meditate upon onions until you become enlightened.

Nothing, infact all Croats should become one, if they arent already.

Remove Kabob

try to enlighten me
what is so good about contributing so the globohomo and having a wife that is on your ass 24/7 and having one or more kids that also jump on your ass 24/7 and constantly demand that you buy them more globohomo shit

You’ll end up like Hunter Biden.

balls deep in prime age pussy? HELL YES

it goes against nature.
As something ages it changes, something old is lost and something new is gained.
A seed sprouts, shedding its casing and grows into a plant.
An egg hatches, it loses its shell and becomes a new bird.
A man grows.
He loses his toys and demeaner.
He gains responsibility, control, and complexity.
A living thing changes.
A dead thing stagnates.
I remember the day I split from my childhood and gave up all my childhood toys to the next generation.
I gained control and grew as a person. My priorities changed and I became greater with my goals.
A child mind in a mans body is a plateu.
It does not change.
It does not grow.
It does not become greater.

but why would you need to "become greater"?
for who?
for what?
life is short, enjoy it

>prime age pussy
How you know Obama's Kids we're of legal age?

Attached: 1579032481121.png (492x593, 420.57K)

prime pussy is 10 yo to 14 yo

Nothing if you're rich. Otherwise you'd be just another incel.

If the entireity of your life is to just "enjoy it" because it is short, then just shoot up a fuck load of heroine and die.
you become greater for yourself, and for others..
Which is more valuable, a diamond or a chunk of graphite? Which is more useful?
would you rather create something wonderful about yourself or simply stagnate and die to leave your physical mass behind for other lifeforms to utilize?

Something that doesn't change that is supposed to change is dead.
In other words
>Omae ma wo shinderu

Niggerz are killing Americans.

youtu.be/CkLTilzcoMo

Attached: 56B510E6-3305-499B-8BE8-25C490DD6D74.jpg (500x375, 54.51K)

soo ... working for the system that exploits value that you create and society which doesn't care about you is something wonderful?

if you end up on the street tomorrow, how many of your wonderful society members would help you find a job and house again?

Make soap out of niggers.

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-010134_Samsung Internet.jpg (2400x1080, 369.77K)

You are putting the cart before the horse.
If what is wonderful is good for "the system" then good for the system.
If what is wonderful is good for my children, my friends, and "the system" then it is still good for what i am concerned with.
Be less abstract.
If being a good worker and benefiting (the system) the company I work for, also benefits my children with valuable wages and creating a good name (and inheritance) is wonderful. Then it is good for me, because I care about those who come after. If your entire frame of reference is yourself, then i suggest you prepare a spoon of your finest black tar heroine.
You seem to be asking for the meaning of life. I don't know, no one seems to know it. It seems to me that the meaning comes from what you believe. I can try to sell you on the evolutionary benefits of conintueing your family line, or the species, or reliogion, but I do not think that will satisfy you. You need to be more direct and ask yourself and me, what you find meaningful. Otherwise, I have a lighter, a spoon, and a shallow grave for you my friend.

Everything. Plus, they look like faggots. Would never marry one.