twitter.com/wabbitwarrior/status/1509703870011912192

Attached: AIDS.jpg (753x546, 36.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cROY4m4Ftiw
twitter.com/wabbitwarrior/status/1509703870011912192
youtube.com/watch?v=Prhi3_Nvt3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slipped right through.

>natural immunity isn't going to be the salvation for someone if they contract AIDS
What's she saying exactly?

The rona contained AIDS. If I was a betting men I would say they gave us all the bug to make us dependent on perpetual HIV medication.

>natural immunity helps but it won't be the salvation if you contract AIDS
1. why would anyone have to worry about getting aids if they were unvacced from covid
2. how the fuck would the covid-19 "vaccine" help from contracting aids
3. can fucktards stop calling it natural immunity. it's almost as bad as saying "long covid"
i'm not talking to you OP, just the polly in the vid but holy fuck

Attached: 2022-03-22_Official_Government_of_Canada_data_is_truly_terrifying_it_suggests_the_Triple_Vaccinated_have_developed_AIDS_&_are_now_5.1x_more_likely_to_die_of_Covid-19_than_the_Unvaccinated2-Vwch5.png (691x354, 38.79K)

Remember that show "Utopia?"
They had the "Janus" project, which was a 2 part sterilization. One part was in food, the second in the vaccine. They combined to sterilize people.
Maybe the virus and the vaccine are two parts of a bioweapon.

Why not. At this point they openly talk about population reduction.
Remember when "AIRBORN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDS" was a meme?

On if the biggest problem in America is that our political class is so elderly that they were half way through their careers as Senators during the AIDs crisis. Many of them are getting their once in a lifetime pandemics confused with the others they let people die of for profit.

just get vaxxed

Attached: PRRA motif.jpg (734x1078, 402.57K)

Attached: 1643010245591.png (1920x1822, 283.97K)

Heard the other day two doctors talking and one casually dropped
>Well we all know HIV was part of the Corona part virus family.
Im still trying to come to terms with that.

That fucking plague rat fauci has been in the HIV/AIDS camp this whole time, this has always been about AIDS. They need a cure or they won't be able to continue their satanic existence.

from an old thread.

Attached: I bet AIDS was their first attemp - New World Order - WEF.png (632x218, 22.85K)

Does this mean the COVID virus causes AIDS? Does this mean I'm fucked since I've caught COVID?

What if the virus is actually AIDS and the vax is the cure, but the government won't tell us the truth about if because they don't want us to freak out? I caught COVID unvaxxed and it was literally a cold but maybe it turns into something worse? Not trying to shill lol I'm just worried that maybe they didn't tell us the truth and the vax actually cures the COVID AIDS

that doctor must have been a russian disinformation propaganda troll farm agent kek

Attached: vaids.png (476x820, 63.45K)

Isn't that the plot for Batman (1989)?
youtu.be/cROY4m4Ftiw

Viruses don't exist as Da Science tells you.
Fungi, Worms, Parasites do.

wouldn't that be cool?
imagine
everyone dying from the bioweapon that wasn't supposed to exist

Attached: corona pocalypse.jpg (1024x576, 83.8K)

This is what (((makeup products))) actually does to women.

they are both filled with spikes. the spikes are the aids. people with 3 jabs have lost 70% of their immune system per the uk study, and it gets worse with each added shot. autopsies have found spikes 17 months after being jabbed. it's literal poison. they want you to die so they dont need to feed as many people.

>twitter.com/wabbitwarrior/status/1509703870011912192

youtube.com/watch?v=Prhi3_Nvt3U

"Everyone had AIDS!, Except for me!"

>natural immunity isn't going to be the salvation for someone if they contract AIDS
>salvation
Does this count as baptism or Eucharist?
These people are fucking anti-Christs.

>Mike Rothschild

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (500x280, 746.04K)

So if Im unvaxxed and havent had sex in over 5 years im safe?

Attached: 1648005854396.jpg (850x750, 241.83K)

You're overcomplicating things, we already know the mRNA is respobsible for all the effects we're seeing.