Men, stop blaming women for your inceldom. It's your fault

Men, stop blaming women for your inceldom. It's your fault.

Attached: lhfisa5a59p81.jpg (1080x1332, 125.33K)

I gave up a long time ago, user. 👌

Couldn't be that using apps based on nothing but hookups has damaged you, no it has to be men's fault.

it's mostly divorced men spreading incel memes to feel better about their decisions, nick fuentes' role is like "desmond is amazing", to dance for their cash and not ask why they're so interested in watching him dance

Attached: 1646067639743.jpg (480x360, 10.89K)

It's really the

>love isn't real
>looks like planet of the apes
Sometimes the humor is too obvious

Wait, if I don't blame women, then it's no longer my fault? Underwater check mate bingo bigot.

I'm not even thinking about them. The liberated woman is creepy and weird and I don't find it sexy.

What? The WHAT? Spit it out!

That because that woman has had more than 10 sex partners so it's biologically impossible for this whore to pair bond.

can't tell if that's a man or woman

Attached: belle2.jpg (1364x2048, 309.14K)

>heeding the advice of a nigger

The

I go back and forth between blaming myself and blaming women that I cant tolerate listening to one talk for more than 3 minutes without wanting to walk away.

That’s kinda every body dealing with every body tho.

Lol it's men's fault if they are incels, men's fault if they figure out that being dark triad gets you better results with women, and finally men's fault that she finally gets bored of you and leaves you.
Fuck off with your stupid gaslighting, women just want dick and have babies and it's up to us to show them that.

When men are scary and awful, they show it very clearly. When women are selfish and awful, they are sneaky and emotionally manipulative. Also, consider for a moment that men are biologically built to desperately fight for some coochie, and that women are built to filter the fighters out. It's a shitty game, and if you're gonna be pissed about it it doesn't make sense to hate some of the players. Just hate the dating game; it's ass.

Once again women showing they cannot relate to another person at all by not realizing men have felt this way for thousands of years.

Women literally can't cope with the fact that there aren't enough alpha men to go around. A species that before rpmgtow 70% of males would simp and cater to them for pussy, fail to notice because if he isn't the peak physical specimen he isn't worthy of your sacred beef curtains. Woman could be married within a week if they wanted, the men are just too short, bald, non chiseled and make under 150k a year. We fucked up when social media encouraged every moon bleeder that they are their own Taylor Swift, Megan Fox or whatever model white woman fits your fancy. standards will only drop once society collapses.

>Hate the game that encourages people to be soulless vain whores
>Not the players who Excell at it and accept this degeneracy as normal
Why not hate both?

If all non-alphas magically just died, the bottom 80% of those surviving Alphas would then become undesirable. Bible warns, women have to be kept under the leash, or else they just destroy themselves and the whole society.

>Who gave birth and raised these men?

Anytime I hear an opinion come out of females mouth I know it’s a invalid because they’ll never take any accountability for their fucking faults.

If you wanna hate soulless whores be my guest.

What is it?!

My gf sent me this not too long ago
What it really highlights to me is how female standards put the species at risk.
Men could be camouflage year round like women. But they have to get all dressed up or women won’t reproduce with them. Getting dressed up makes them easier target for predators.
Humanity was most successful when women opinions were disregarded.

Attached: 58CCC82F-82E1-4587-A293-44ECC5996CC4.jpg (589x820, 53.96K)

Just sharing some user's insight on dating these days.

Attached: Dating apps.jpg (1190x2539, 905.12K)