What did my ancestors mean by this?

my life has been a lie. My ancestors were turkroaches??? not germanic bulls?

Attached: wtf.png (1487x520, 211.65K)

Damn bro you got J? Not even a cool non Aryan haplogroup like I or N? That sucks bro.
Couldn't be me though, R1b-L2
😆

shut the fuck up my ancestors (ottoman) enslaved you white boys

I'm not white, you are speaking to an American. You should really know better by now. I am literally a kang.
🤣

Attached: Kang Time.png (376x333, 15.23K)

das rite! youre a black king

you ancient greek god

My test came at a shock to me. I got a whopping 54% Filipino/Austronesian. My mom never talked about my real dad a lot.

going by ancient DNA it's a lineage that has been found even in late antiquity Italy and a viking from Sweden, it's ultimately from Anatolia/MENA but may have entered Europe quite a long time ago, basically undetectable by 23&me, you could have an ancestor from late antiquity Italy that got incorporated in the Germanic world

That's pretty cool

I'm a dogmatic Christian with no interest in trying to reconcile the Bible with """""science""""". All humans alive on the Earth today are the descendants of Ham, Japheth, and Shem and their wives. Of course even from those early days there was mixing between the groups, but there arose Japhetic, Hamitic, and Shemitic cultures. Haplogroups are exaggerated to fit some Satanic vision of a 4 billion year old Earth. In reality, J2 probably came about only a few thousand years ago. Maybe 1000 BC.

based

Our J2a is Central Asian in origin actually. Not Roman. Greeks and Illyrians are J2b for example.

Attached: J2.png (401x799, 116.41K)

my mom has I3 haplogroup not sure if that makes it even better

Did your father know about your test results? Did he get mad at your mom?

so we are family?

No. He's a stepdad, aka a cuck.

>I3
definitely a very European mtDNA lineage, but mtDNA is kinda irrelevant as women get passed around much more

I'm sorry to tell you this bro but you're essentially a mutt, might as well move to muttmerica now. 😄

i feel welcome

Kinda. Like 5000 years ago.

isnt J2a roman? since there is a high diversity of J2a in Italy

TURKEY NUMBER 1

hardly "Roman", more like from Anatolian ""Greeks""
Romans were basically R1b-U152 an G2a, mostly the former

>snt J2a roman?
J2 exists in everywhere dude.

Attached: j2-y-dna-haplogroup-map-j2-m172-map.png (1835x991, 479.43K)

interesting

You wouldn't as it's increasingly Indio and Mulatto owned. It's going to get ugly.

>Greeks and Illyrians

Illyrians are I2 faggot, turkic monkeys are J2