Inflation hits 11.9% in the Netherlands

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2022/13/geharmoniseerde-consumentenprijsindex-11-9-procent-hoger-in-maart

Attached: JUST.png (1070x601, 507.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groningen_gas_field
nos.nl/artikel/2423493-kabinet-wil-bij-coronauitbraak-geen-lockdown-ggd-test-niet-meer-nodig
marktplaats.nl/v/tickets-en-kaartjes/kortingen-en-cadeaubonnen/m1826670695-vrouw-zoekt-man-voor-sex-contact
dutchnews.nl/news/2021/10/groningen-gas-damage-is-a-national-crisis-says-ombudsman-in-new-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every Dutchman is rich though. What's the problem? 😙

It's fine

>Procent hoger
What kind of a joke is this language?

Kanker.

Sent from my OPPO - CPH1941

based, fuck the mortgage jews

Shut up Helgië. We're suffering here.

Imagine being poor not my problem keep voting VVD

The West is collapsing. Shit might actually be going down come Christmas.

Isn't the Netherlands heavily dependent on both Russian gas and oil imports?

>Imagine being poor
😢

one of the least dependent in eu actually, we have our own fields

nah, thats just russian disinformation.

New lockdowns incoming

Not that much, we have one of the largest gas reserves in the world in Groningen though most of it has been used up over the last 60 years but there's still plenty left in case of emergency. Germany, Italy and eastern Europe on the other hand use a shit load of Russian gas.

You lie

Attached: 3244.png (1626x837, 196.41K)

This is just the beginning.

caused this

I didn't lie faggot:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groningen_gas_field

>With an estimated 2,740 billion cubic metre of winnable natural gas it is the largest natural gas field in Europe and one of the largest in the world.

All according to plan...

Better stock up on the Van Gilse stroop, m8.

Attached: 1647366974410.png (1080x1298, 905.01K)

not for covid nos.nl/artikel/2423493-kabinet-wil-bij-coronauitbraak-geen-lockdown-ggd-test-niet-meer-nodig

btw for any poor user in need of some love: marktplaats.nl/v/tickets-en-kaartjes/kortingen-en-cadeaubonnen/m1826670695-vrouw-zoekt-man-voor-sex-contact

I hate this. What am I supposed to do?

rage!

Using that reserve is causing unknown but serious geological damage to your country of fragile water features. I think you know how desperate things are to delay closing Groningen

>tfw no stroop

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.jpg (172x198, 23.49K)

>posts Dutch article
How tf am I supposed to read that? A country with 16 million people and a dumb worthless language.

Muh climate goals muh energy transition that will not give 1/10 of the energy we need that's why the fuckers are not opening the gas fields again the great reset is not gonna reset itself

sanctions going well I see

>Let me tell you about your country i know nothing about

I am? Jesus, how poor must the rest of the world be then? I guess having -70K isn't so bad after all.

Can't wait
CHUDs back to the Basement

Attached: VaxxedCHAD.png (800x600, 75.96K)

Lots of trade with russia though, just not an absurd amount of gas, the oligarchs also use fake firmas to avoid taxes here, which might skew the figure.

11% less rich tho

2 more weeks

Enjoy

Attached: 1646639130008.png (1229x1746, 3.83M)

crypto does it.. but dont listen to me..

>Inflation hits 11.9% for now

I guess europoors can't read their own rags
dutchnews.nl/news/2021/10/groningen-gas-damage-is-a-national-crisis-says-ombudsman-in-new-report/

We should also re-open those limburg mines. supposedly an absurd amount left. process it underground, perhaps burn it immediately aswell. so green idiots can have their green forest they want to build full anyway. We no longer need child labor to get the coal, though I suppose we can use that aswell. just nice machines. plus we can build some deep underground military bases aswell.

Attached: This Is My Tranny Sore.jpg (668x499, 121.71K)