Yesterday shills were saying DeSantis is a pussy because he wasn't stripping disneyland of its special rights...

Yesterday shills were saying DeSantis is a pussy because he wasn't stripping disneyland of its special rights. Today he is stripping disneyland of its special rights. What cope will they come up with next?

Attached: top kek shills btfo.png (1167x737, 235.36K)

We aren't doing politics today 🤓

they're shilling emojis

Goddamn, between this and the changes to education (including financial literacy to graduate high school), it makes me really want to move to Florida.

ok but what does that mean for park rey's asshole

Attached: 1648821014744.jpg (1136x1080, 453.71K)

>bahahahahh Ukraine is winning , russia le backwater dead vatdiks ahahahahha

>OH NONONON PUTLER IS HISTORY'S GREATEST MURDERGUY WHERE'S THE NO FLY C'MON REDDIT SISTERS

I want that ass in my face, aye turn me up

Burger post of the day.

> Yesterday shills were saying DeSantis is a pussy
When exactly? It’s been niggerslap and Putin all werk

He won't do it. Even if push comes to shove. He's still a basic bitch republican

Fuck off we're full

All companies which promote fags should be nationalized and its board executed for treason.

Why do only republicans do based things?

It's terrible here. Stay away.

To trick us into thinking they're not servants of globohomo

>special rights
not rights, privileges

They had special rights?

yesterday I called him Ron DeShabbos because he expanded his state's hate crime laws to include the International Holocaust Rememberance Alliance definition of anti semitism.
today I'm calling him Ron DeShabbos because he expanded his state's hate crime laws to include the International Holocaust Rememberance Alliance definition of anti semitism.
Tomorrow I'm gonna call him Ron DeShabbos because he expanded his state's hate crime laws to include the International Holocaust Rememberance Alliance definition of anti semitism.
and there's literally nothing you can do about it.
onions are the niggers of vegetables and Ron DeShabbos is the nigger of governors.

Attached: 9175E9FF-2D95-4DE7-AA65-98169F7C1DDD.jpg (740x722, 44.63K)

It like it's own city. It has it's own everything including police.

All the Disney thots and their beta providers are going to be up in arms over this one. Trust me, I moved here 2 years ago and most thots here are obsessed with Disney for some fucking reason.

The Disney dress up knockoff is more attractive than the actual actor.

cracka, shut yo GOOFY ass the FUCK up

Damn, wonder if she peed in that swimsuit. Id make tea with it.