Nevada woman arrested, accused of trying to suffocate newborn

What causes women to behave like this?

>Ashley Hollingsworth, 23, was booked on one count of child abuse and one count of attempted murder, according to jail records.

>“It was later learned that Ashley had attempted to kill the baby by smothering her with a blanket while enroute to the hospital,” police wrote.

>Hollingsworth’s aunt and uncle told police that the woman gave birth quietly in the guest bathroom and that they found the baby girl in the toilet.

>Hollingsworth was found near the hospital two hours later with a large wound on her head and bloody pants. She told police that she was “beat up by a rock.”

>According to the report, she “continuously talked about prophecies and other religious ideations” and said she believed the baby was evil.

reviewjournal.com/crime/nevada-woman-arrested-accused-of-trying-to-suffocate-newborn-2554337/

Attached: Capture.jpg (1868x1366, 234.31K)

Depression. It's not her fault you sick fucks she's ill.
She needs mercy not punishment

Why does she look like she fucks black guys?

She probably lurks.

single mothers, cause of most of the west's problem

>she was “beat up by a rock.”

Attached: BJP.jpg (250x270, 9.97K)

Kek. Who beat her up? 👊 :proud: :love:

>Why
>Hollingsworth had been diagnosed with a medical condition four years ago that was redacted in the arrest report. She told police that she was not taking her medication while she was pregnant.
On the other hand that could be something as simple as depression instead of diagnosed schizophrenia

... PepeHands

Women have a right to kill their children if they're having a bad day, Incel!!!! 🙄

She looks like a domestic violence recipient

How mixed race is her baby, Any Forums?

>She told police that she was “beat up by a rock.”
Is that what we call niggers now

What do you tell a girl with two black eyes?
Nothing. She's already been told twice.

>talked about prophecies and other religious ideations” and said she believed the baby was evil.
Finally the antichrist arrived.

The black eyes

woman are like children when they think they can do something without consequence they will do it especially if interferes with their hedonistic lifestyle

Attached: 200 demoralized.jpg (226x255, 15.54K)

How do I get more points? I'm almost done with my collection...

And this is what religion does to you.

She was highly religious, huehue

most people today are not as religious as they say they take one or two verse that suits them are run with it

Attached: 1640610148221.png (360x360, 217.11K)

Those who have no love for the truth are playthings for the devil.

I don't know if it saves by IP or by cookies. If it's cookies my shit will be gone as soon as I close my browser.

Attached: 2TKKK.jpg (688x668, 80.24K)

>memeflaggot
>namefagging
Go back to plebbit kike

Attached: 79B56889-5765-489C-9AA6-888E755A6F25.jpg (299x168, 6.29K)

>the baby was evil
lemme guess. the father is...NIGGER

Attached: ttttt.jpg (1539x797, 342.32K)

Well, she's had at least two black eyes

>this is you on religion
only weak people believe in god, this is an indisputable fact, strong people don't need guidance

Moloch is going to smite you.

Attached: A67BD45C-0CF5-4F3A-9CA6-B3516A596EFE.jpg (403x403, 44.57K)