What are the political implications of women being completely worthless? They dont want to work,cook,clean or have kids...

What are the political implications of women being completely worthless? They dont want to work,cook,clean or have kids. They arent submissive or loving. They dont know how to do anything other than bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-082808_YouTube.jpg (1079x1214, 349.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOlL9JBSu4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ultimate play is to fuck traps in ur teens/20s, then settle down with a women who's a virgin from 16-26 in ur 30s, also make sure she's okay with u fucking traps on the side.

Attached: 1606479536750.webm (540x960, 1.77M)

to be fair this is a non sequitur because a stay at home wife doesnt imply there are kids, thus there is no reason to add that she has no kids. if she said "why i became a stay at home mom with no kids" then wed be have some retardation to unpack. but the real real reason she is conflating staying at home with kids is pure cope.

>They dont want to work,cook,clean
> They dont know how to do anything other than bitch

Sounds like projection from you incels.

Not true, women can:
>twerk
>be bisexual
>charge they phone
>eat hot chip
>lie

Attached: 1504871073124.jpg (1085x620, 243.35K)

she knows that by saying she is a stay at home wife, people will assume she has kids because there is no way she could be THAT lazy, so she is trying to inb4 by saying "noooo im not heckin lazy, because i am a stay at home wife with no kids for different reasons than simply because i am a leech!"
this is pure femoid cope for pretending she doesnt have the natural instincts she knows she has

she damn well knows she should have kids to justify the stay at home part, and she is hoping no one will call her out on it

>white beta cuck supporting a nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-084020_YouTube.jpg (228x208, 23.79K)

Shut up, you troon faggot. YWNBAW.

Attached: 1608398737987.jpg (1024x1022, 159.56K)

It's complicated. We're taught really young that we're supposed to be independent, strong, sexual beings. And it's not any better with liberal feminists pushing it down every girls throat that by the time they're 18 they should start an only fans and use men forever while learning no skills for the future.

It took me awhile to realize feminism is a cult and I was quieting my natural fem urges, such as being nurturing and caring. Obviously we're not all doomed but you need to look for the right girl who's already seen through the lies and not go after literal npcs.

racemixing whites always have the same low t phenotype

>lets her stay at home not working with no kids
>still wont submit to him

What a piece of shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-084449_YouTube.jpg (1074x1029, 255.87K)

>stay at home wife
>no kids
what is even a point?

I am currently a stay at home wife although we plan to have children. My job if to make my husbands day as easy as possible so that he can excel. I cook, clean, fish/farm,run his errands etc so when he's off work he doesn't have to do anything but enjoy his time. We can plan our lives around his career. I'm never in a bad mood and I'm always available for couples time. Works out well and saves us a lot of money plus we are able to start our homestead because he works from him and I don't need to be tied down to a certain area to work. When the kids are born my time will be taken up by homeschooling.

sounds neat

*home

Its the way things are suppose to be. Other women trash me all the time while they scream at their families and feed them frozen pizza.

t. Liar

>I'm not like other girls

desu nuclear family was a mistake
you and your husband should form bigger community with similar minded pair or get bigger family

Because my husband is a fucking idiot.

You've never been married

The power of modernity

They don't even have a tail.

Attached: 76782602_p0.jpg (750x1054, 853.03K)

Nice larp
Now show penis

Based Ruski?

Attached: 275597416_1580001162356636_6711476351326254461_n.jpg (1012x1012, 145.56K)

It's 9 am my time. Just finished making coffee for the husband. Gonna put out the crab traps and be back to make lunch.
Cope and seethe

Post face with crabtrap on head

i don't see any tits or timestamps

We choose to move close to an Orthodox community that has like minded values in hopes are children can build bigger families.

jannies need to start doxxing faggots who don't provide links in their OP so we can go pay them a visit

youtube.com/watch?v=IOlL9JBSu4U