I can attack you with words, and you can't do anything about it, because if it's spoken, then it's not aggression

>I can attack you with words, and you can't do anything about it, because if it's spoken, then it's not aggression.

youtu.be/RH4JwAoE4kI

How long will they use this invalid argument to justify verbal aggression? Because it is violence, make no mistake.

>b-but muh freedom of speech
Say whatever you want, dude. But face the consequences. That's all. You're free to go out and kill someone, but you'll have to answer for your actions, even with your freedom to do whatever the fuck you want.

You reap what you sow.

Attached: naom_624574d24ff3b.jpg (1920x1080, 76.68K)

you're a nigger fag
monkey logic

cala a boca alex, teu macaco filho da puta
volta pro Any Forums sua bosta

I'm joking about some guys wife being Jewish. He got violent and got laid out.
Cops now locked the Jew up for attacking first.

Did you know you can choose to feel offended or not and choose how to react ? Mind-blowing stuff I know right.

Attached: 1617286537143.gif (499x315, 480.73K)

The law of men isn't fair like the Law of God.

Most Jewish women have medical conditions so they are easy to make fun of. Nothing like a Jew trying to hit corn fed man and getting decked.

You can also choose to train martial arts and be able to defend yourself against physical aggression, you know? It's a choice.

Oh you mean exactly what I did ?

If words bother you, you are an immature human.

God ? Do Jews believe in what they say ?
It's open season now. Jew jokes are back, you just have to word them to the wife's medical conditions

The discourse around this is boring and low IQ. These Jewish shows have been known for banter like this. If you can't handle it, don't go. And it's bizarre how the people simping for Will Smith are probably free speech tards. Should violence be enacted on a comedian if he makes fun of you at a show that you voluntarily attended and knew that this could be a possibility? No. So just fuck off, this is just "I'm against the current thing".

It is 2017 ANTIFA logic.
>Words are violence
People like OP should fuck off before I enact real violence.

Great, monkey, now, go back to favela, and sell your body and your wife and daugther and son bodys to gringos, so you can drink cachaça e flip over futebol

Look at all the female Jews that get raped in new York. They got mental health issues for it. That's a medical condition.
Time to joke about all Jewish women in New York getting raped.

Gervais was completely brutal to the faggots in the audience. Rock and Smith did a sketch. Know the difference

Attached: 1648519851910.jpg (680x448, 41.07K)

>Words are violence
Confirmed retard 🤪.

Calado macaco

We can name some power Jews wives that been raped and joke to them about their wife.

Now say the n word and see if he still thinks thay way.

Kill yourself tranny nigger. You can just turn off the computer and the threats suddenly go away.

>be brazilian
>automatically have retarted commie authoritarian take on freedom of speech
checks out :Pepega:

Yep thats the entire premise and foundation upon which western civilization was built.

Not even saying I agree, but it is a fundamental element ofnhow our socieities are set up, legally and culturally.
The left is trying to change that though.
>talk shit, get hit
>words have consequences
>etc etc
I cant say Id miss the passive aggressive feminine society we have today.

Hay jew I hear you wife was orgasmic during her rape, then charge him double