So

apparantly this is what you get when you try warn normies. and how your day is going, fellas? siriosly, is this posible, or they all doomed?

Attached: 961.jpg (1920x2255, 1.11M)

I can't read this, at least tell us what it says

Attached: 1631977675251.jpg (450x449, 38.94K)

get a real language.

>warn normies
The sheeple cattle is ok with anything until they don't have somewhere to land their ass or something to eat

explain

>said American in English(not his own language)

Are you a greek or a roach?

Stinking normies. If it isn’t comic sans it’s Wingdings.

what were you doing in Chernobyl?

Tbilisi is calling you home, m8.

I cant read it. I can't use machine translations. You won'tell us what it says.

u a gigachad my dude.

>written in shillic
thread ignored.

it's been american since 1783, retard.

Are you going to tell us what it says, or are you going to keep throwing a temper tantrum because you're on an English-language website?

Wow, so wait person to whom letter is addressed got summoned to court, rusanon?
> Fly a banner with following slogan:
>Just remember, one war closer to summer
> Get rekt by russian "justice"

Tell us what this says or fuck off retard. You aren't special. When someone posts Jap stuff it either has English text with it or they give a basic overview of what the text says.

>On March 31st, 2022, Vasily, (OP?) the accused, did fellate several men in an act of "hysterical homosexuality." While the FSB had been monitoring his posts, he was far more homosexual than anybody could have reasonably predicted.

Many such cases. It's often depressing translating these things.

Kek

Cypriot, fuck roaches and fuck Greeks. Both are subhuman. Now translate mongoloid

>seen dream about nuclear war 5 times in row
>going out on one man protest
>everybody "you are banderovets!"
>one grandpa told all his dead relatives come to him lately, but he too old and dosent give fuck anymore
>police show up
>"what, nuclear war this summer? oh, you against our forces, here fine for you, have nice day"
>also very talking detail, portret of putin in theirs department hanging on wall so long, its loose all its colour.

Do you happen to know Eгopкa of yл. Шиpoднaя?

Translate for us because OP is a fagit

lol

my english is shit:
op protested with a sign "be aware that nuclear war will be near the summer" and cops got him for opressing russian army or something.

>or they all doomed?
yes threy are all doomed
just make sure you are out of the way when they get culled

Administrative District of the city of Tyumen Soglasiya>> citizen born on 18.03.1992 held in his hands a poster with the inscription "Keep in mind, a nuclear war is closer to summer" in order to publicly express his opinion related to the disagreement with the participation of the RF Armed Forces on the territory of the Republic of Ukraine and warn citizens about a possible nuclear war, than publicly carried out actions aimed at discrediting the use of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in the DPR and LPR, in order to protect the interests of the Russian Federation and its citizens, maintain international peace and security, which are used on the basis of a decision of the President of the Russian Federation and with the consent of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation approved by a resolution of February 22, 2022 No. 35-SF "On the use of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation outside the territory of the Russian Federation". organizing document and dates 03/31/2022 at 08:36 at the address Tyumen, st. Lenina, d. 74 on the "Square of Unity and 03/18/1992 distorted and discredited the tasks of using the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation outside the territory of the Russian Federation and the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation themselves, which are used outside the territory of the Russian Federation on the basis of generally recognized principles and norms of international law, while these actions do not contain signs of a criminally punishable act, i.e. committed an administrative offense, under Part. 1 Article. 20.3.3 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation. Rights and obligations under Art. 51 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, art. 25.1 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation to me

Attached: 6CFDC5ED-38F0-46B6-8F91-1080356A3A8F.png (2048x1536, 2.32M)