What is fascism?

What is fascism?

Attached: 2D3A480A-5448-4A09-8239-FFC5854CC6D8.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

big gubment

a flavor of authoritarianism generally characterized military might, nationalism and traditionalism (what this means varies by country)😔

Everything reddit doesn't like.

Fascism: The corporations work in the states intrests
Neoliberalsm: The states work in the corporations intrests
Communism: The government owns everything
Neo Feudalism: The corporation owns everything.
Fascism: You own stuff but just aren't allowed to use it to try to destroy the state

replying to this post with an emote is fascism

Knights of Columbus

Fascism comes from some homo language and the word describes a bundle of sticks, aka factory, that's all you need to know tbqh

Faggotry not factory*

When people I don't like do things

Everything I disagree with according to the left

fuck off back to red dit and tall shit about the moderators there, then you'll know

comes from fasces, a bundle of sticks carried by roman lictors, who mere men accompanying roman consuls during their month of power. fasces were a symbol of roman state and authority

Progressive policy that favor chosen businesses and government programs aimed at advancing living conditions and quality of life for a nations people. Never works out that way because the government needs to steal for gibs and favored businesses end up monopolizing and lowering work conditions rather than advancing the nation.

the literal meaning is "faggotry" which is quite funny

if you mean italian fascism, which is the only thing that word should be associated with, you should read doctrine of fascism by mussolini/gentile. if you mean the wider spectrum of third-position authoritarian politics, congratulations, you have 10 more books to read, so I suggest sticking to the first option if you're lazy and don't actually want to know anything like I suspect is the case.

The political application of natural law

Attached: 001CC62A-B2DA-464B-834F-162FE6F30A12.jpg (580x820, 426.33K)

fascism according to Mussolini was whatever the fuck he wanted it to be at the time. As best as I can tell, that seems to hold true wherever you go.
Whats crazy is how in depth he goes into it and even brags about how he made it up and was able to make it whatever he wanted.

actually no... fascism is when the state and the corporate world merge and operate along one ideological line. The corporation (or the business) becomes another social unit: the individual -> the family -> the people -> the company -> the state.

It's exactly what we're seeing unfolding right now... unpopular legislation with no democratic mandate, gets forced through by agitating the corporate world into action.

>can't create a smoking ban? Let the companies do it
>Dont want people to drive cars? Make sure the company lets employers pay for parking
>dont want meat consumption? Let the company sell "healthy" foods only in their cafetaria
>Want the people to enter a certain mindset? Let the "stakeholders" promote various propaganda campaigns at work.
Etc, etc, etc.

The specifically tailored an entire language to agitate the corporate world; "circular economics", "corporate stakeholders", all matras that would exploit the corporate mind.

I thought fascism is cultural chauvanism

it's literally a symbol of the power of a united people. the state and authority aren't the focus of fascism, although they're essential to the function of the system. the focus is a united, homogenous people working together for a common goal, which overpowers the ideologically divided and ethnically/culturally segregated population of their rivals.

The single rod would break when you swing the poleaxe, while the whole bundle of sticks is strong.

Attached: 320px-Fasces.svg.png (320x1107, 30.17K)

Dead, unfortunately.

Like when you watch awesome fireworks in the sky that you haven't seen before. Fascimation.

Retard.

kneel to your globohomo leaders

It's what we do in times of war, because it's the only system that works, when pseudo-democracies fail.

You obviously don’t watch the news. Even social media can tell me what fascism is. You must be a fascist MAGAt

Literally the opposite of what fascism is.

To answer the question, 100 questions asked and answered by Oswald Mosley. No I'm not posting it or summarising it, get it yourself.

I was referring to your doomer take but whatever