Why have white children when you can have dogs? My dog is my son

Why have white children when you can have dogs? My dog is my son.

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-075347_Instagram.jpg (1080x880, 628.98K)

I hope your dog comes to visit you in the old fo- oh wait

Attached: 88185960_738410046990186_7963022143065686016_n.jpg (579x570, 25.48K)

Do whatever makes you happy man. If your dog makes you happy, that's great.

There's something very depressing about seeing a woman substitute children for a dog.
They even lecture them like a little kid about things they're completely incapable of understanding because they're dogs.

Look at the flag. Of course a dog would make him happy. Plus, it can't report him to the authorities for sex abuse.

Dog-lovers base their whole case on these commonplace, servile, and plebeian qualities, and amusingly judge the intelligence of a pet by its degree of conformity to their own wishes.

Catlovers escape this delusion, repudiate the idea that cringing subservience and sidling companionship to man are supreme merits, and stand free to worship aristocratic independence, self-respect, and individual personality joined to extreme grace and beauty as typified by the cool, lithe, cynical, and unconquered lord of the housetops.

The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his sense of importance.

And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something,

so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice.

Attached: po44qnpu2ai31.png (1242x1236, 2.09M)

>this
Dogs are great but they should be treated like dogs, its bad for the dog and the person to do otherwise

But don't do your dog.

Instead the catcuck enjoys cleaning its shit up and accidentally ingesting toxoplasmosis

>They even lecture them like a little kid about things they're completely incapable of understanding because they're dogs.
Cracks me up whenever I see this.

Why have white women when you can have dogs? My wife is a bitch.

My only children are my venus fly traps.

>Muh shit in a box
Yeah and dogs shit in my yard. I care a lot more about my yard than some corner of my basement with a litter box in it.

>My dog is my son.
Judging by your flag it's more like your wife.

You can marry them as well.

>dog
More like a canadian leaf blower.

I swear crazy dog people are at least several orders of magnitude more batshit insane than crazy cat people.

Based

Attached: 34qtzsonzye61~2.jpg (1080x649, 170.63K)

Based
What do they call a toothless dog in Canada?

Quintesly leaf

Bad dog.

kek

You have to clean the cats shitbox out every week.
I've got a big yard, i've never had to clean out the dog shit from it.

Attached: 1423789821790.gif (328x262, 1.98M)

fuck tis gay thread

Attached: alex jone s8484.gif (171x172, 1.28M)

Due to cancer and other health issues my wife can’t have kids, so admittedly our dog has received a promotion to honorary human. For people in our situation the house feels more full and closer to what it should be because of our dog. It doesn’t take away our heartbreak, just gives an outlet for the love we should have been able to put toward a kid but could not.

Attached: 1482296060155.jpg (625x352, 75.48K)

Attached: 1544975286294.jpg (936x1024, 193.77K)