NUKES INCOMING: RUSSIA NUKE POLICY INCLUDES DEFENSE OF TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY

UKRAINE'S ATTACK ON RUSSIAN TERRITORY IS GROUNDS FOR A NUCLEAR STRIKE. YA DONE GOOFED HOHOL KIKES.

theconversation.com/ukraine-russias-2020-policy-allows-for-defensive-use-of-nuclear-weapons-179901

Attached: 345634563456453654665.png (1917x802, 720.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.mid.ru/en/web/guest/foreign_policy/international_safety/disarmament/-/asset_publisher/rp0fiUBmANaH/content/id/4152094
fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_planning-guidance-response-nuclear-detonation.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.mid.ru/en/web/guest/foreign_policy/international_safety/disarmament/-/asset_publisher/rp0fiUBmANaH/content/id/4152094

Attached: FUCK U.png (1203x262, 35.78K)

Well, one never knows!

That being said I am of the opinion that if those things are deployed they will not be deployed in Ukraine...

Based. Hope there will be nuclear war before everyone wakes up. No one would even know. They would be fast asleep. Would be the best way to go.

>goofed
this has always been the plan

Attached: de_nuke.jpg (400x550, 32.91K)

DO IT, I WANNA SLEEP FOREVER

>more nuclear sabre rattling
yawn

ukraine attacked their oil deposits, so I can see nukes launching straight at zelensky real soon

Seriously.

Russians are lying all the time. Do you think their doctrines are respected even by themselves?

They are just lying and trying to keep their shit together with some chewing gum

>russia is defeated after one strike on a oil reserve
>use nukes
russia really is full of weak people, i did not even have to turn to trannies

Attached: 1647965067035.jpg (601x426, 99.2K)

post your nuke face

>post your nuke face

Attached: BJP.jpg (250x270, 9.97K)

Can we just nuke Russia when this is over? then Israel after.

Attached: solutiontoivanhomo.png (964x1209, 1.42M)

>defensive use of nukes
So they'll start nuking their own country?

>be kike desperate to stay in power, massive artificial confidence because backed by ZOG
>attack Russian energy
>knows Russian nuke doctrine covers territorial integrity
>retard "protected" by NATO posts massive cope on Any Forums, acting like his idiotic non-stop rah rah campaign online pushing Ukraine to fight to the death had nothing to do with this, and this is all just meaningless sabre-rattling

Lol when you're a pile of ash all because you and others in NATO "protected" countries like the Baltics endlessly parrot kike talking points online trying to stoke more anger against Russia and encourage Ukraine to cause this situation. You will get what you fucking deserve.

>Invade Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes back finally after a month+ of having Russians strike them
>REEEEEEEEEEE WTF UKRAINE?!? THIS MEANS NUCLEAR WAR
lmao, vatniks.

Ideally i just want communism off the face of the planet.

Attached: russiancommies.png (586x1038, 828.92K)

(You)

Lol at morons like you and the faggots in Baltic states, Finland etc. who are pushing this insane fucking idiocy because you believe big daddy NATO still protects you. America is a nightmarish turd-world shithole now run by rapacious kikes. ZOG is having to reduce the size of its army because the population is such absolute shit. Eventually literal niggers with 80 IQ will be in charge of nukes. You basically have Brazil "protecting" you now, but you act like it's 40 years ago when America was still white and had competent whites in the military and gave a fuck about anything. It's over, buddy.

EXPLOSION TIME, HOHOLKEKS!

damn man, you're so thirsty
have some more (You)s

using nukes will mean getting nuked by nato though

>niggerspeak
And you're going to get vaporized, and you deserve everything you get.

(You)

You live in a fantasy world. Putin can use small-scale tactical nukes with as much plausible deniability as possible and the US will not protect Ukraine, you, or anyone else.

(You)
>Nooooo I should be able to say stupid shit online and nobody can ever call me out noooooo

>And you're going to get vaporized
Promise? No more teasing.

(You)

Don’t worry anons nukes aren’t even real (probably)

Nothing ever happens, unfortunately

Do it you slant-eyed, murderous, asiatic horde. Lets glass that wasteland of yours once and for all.

Saaaar do the needful saaaar

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-214442_Chrome.jpg (720x1237, 504.01K)

>t. man who gets nuked

I don't feel so good russia sisters.
>reply to this post or your dick will turn black and fall off in the morning. No immunities.

it is a possibility

YES YES YES
BASED BASED BASED
FUCK ME YEEEEEEES
NUKE JEWKRAINE!!!!

Russian attack was grounds for Ukraine attack
Nuke will be also Grounds for NATO attack

i hate the vatican

Attached: ht_end_of_world_meme_cat_bunker_ss_thg-121220_ssh.jpg (531x411, 31.62K)

Faggot, have a you

there will be no nuclear war, just a devastating strike on jewkraine as americas proxy like america nuked japan in 1945. this will break ukraines morale, leading to a swift surrender. and the nato will know not to fuck around with russia anymore, unless they wanna find out more

Attached: 09479BD7-C85A-40FA-8F41-729AC9E481F0.jpg (444x444, 30.19K)

Jewtin?

Attached: 1648800565721.jpg (512x397, 22.28K)

Weapons free, turn on Sky News right now, holy fuck.😱

Cope vatnig

Attached: 1646989248261.jpg (640x968, 234.96K)

so you be sayin' all russian population centers will be nuked within a month? all the shills and their families dead?

fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_planning-guidance-response-nuclear-detonation.pdf
awesome, and you know our FEMA recently did a nuclear detonation seminar, right?