KGB tricks

Who was subverted in the West?

Attached: yuri-besmonov2.jpg (480x360, 32.92K)

checked

Attached: yuri.gif (320x240, 554.53K)

>Who was subverted in the West?
the guys flying the flag of a country controlled by a KGB agent

Attached: yuri.png (750x578, 332.09K)

Attached: put.jpg (850x400, 73.84K)

(you) were. We are biologically bred to be programmed. Some of you have, to some extent, broken free from the indoctrination but don't see this as a good thing; it just means you're not fit to be part of society.

The enemy to white people in European countries is second to none. The governments of these countries who want to and are actively replacing them.
The fact that you are so triggered by Russia is hilarious.
The communist USSR subversion worked chiefly on retard leftists.

White People were subverted to surrender their nations and very existence as a race. Insanity ☹️

There are more Mosques in your country than in the entire US
Glass houses, frog

Why would I want to be fit to be a part of a society of weak pathetic soi bois, self hating white people and the pox who want to kill me

>replacement
last time I've checked it was Russia trying to flood my country with gib rapefuges.

Attached: indeks.jpg (230x220, 13.91K)

>they fell for the "exkgb" meme

You haven't really checked out who literally is flooding Europe with millions of Somalians and Muslims then mate.

Who wants to sexualize our kids?
Who promotes rampant degeneracy and consoomer culture in my country?
Who is destroying the family structure in my country?
Who is actively destroying our economy?
Who has raped and pillaged our country for personal wealth for decades?
Who is implementing or trying to implement authoritarian measures in my country?

Russia is not the answer to any of these.

Alaska.
ANCSA was passed in 1971 and thats how the US/Canada was subverted and 50 year plan. Now every other article is about the stolen land poor injuns and colonisation.

Any Forums
And you will never live this down. Whatever reputation you might have held before, from now on you will be known as the only board to become useful idiots of a literal enemy regime. You will be a laughing stock for the rest of time.

Russia is literally not the enemy, our leaders who are controlled by global finance are. Ukraine is not my country, retard. Russia has caused none of my problems. see

The enemy regime is the governments of the USA and EU that are demographically replacing native European people.

is supporting Russia in slaying some random people on the other side of the continent, and wishing your country degraded even more a good solution to problems you stated?

also what active measures have you taken to change something in your own country?

>Any Forums
>And you will never live this down. Whatever reputation you might have held before, from now on you will be known as the only board to become useful idiots of a literal enemy regime. You will be a laughing stock for the rest of time.
this

hunger comes and goes, but honor, once lost never returns
Any Forums has proven to have changed beyond repair from what it was, it's now nothing but redditors, a complete joke and not even a shadow of it's former self

Attached: 1625924745619.png (1051x822, 504.94K)

Rooting for the destruction of the system that is sexualizing kids is most definitely a good thing. America forcing itself on Ukraine's side, then losing is the best thing that can happen in this conflict since it massively diminishes the global power projection of globohomo. I can't even fathom a more hellish world than globohomo having 100% control over the entire planet.

>also what active measures have you taken to change something in your own country?
The only things individuals can do is build local communities, which I am contributing to. One man can't change the course of the titanic known as the USA, we can only hope to come out clean after we've gone through the inevitable hyperinflation (also caused by globohomo).

Sweden sure was, but I'm not sure we needed the Soviet Union for that

Attached: 1602858052599.jpg (1024x633, 114.42K)

Would you support Russia invading your country, yes/no?

The right.

This!
I stand with the WEST!!!

Attached: Satanic States of America.jpg (4982x4590, 3.08M)

Those governments work for Russia. Why do you think NATO doesn't do anything against blatant aggression? Why do you think the Americans wiretapped Merkel but the Russians didn't?
The goal of all this is
>destroying western economies and cultures
>then Russia can play the savior
>and when people accept them, bam, USSR 2.0
As you can see in yourself, it's working great.

No, but they are not invading my country, are they? They have not even acted with any aggression to anyone other than the puppet state of Ukraine.

>he fell for the "exkgb meme" countermeme

i don't give a fuck about europa. EU can take thier values and shove them up thier gaping asshole. Its supposed to be economical union not globohomo faggotry.

I fucking HATE you newfaggots. You are LOW IQ and STUPID. Bash your brains out.
The subversion already happened. THE SUBVERSION ALREADY HAPPENED.

It happened racially: Originally the Soviet Union funded black liberation movements. Civil Rights, which overrides the Constitution, originated with them.
It happened sexually: Sexual liberation, freedom, free art movements was funded by the CIA as an attack on the Soviet Union. The New Left was a CIA invention to remove the influence the Soviet Union had on the old Left. This defensive position came back to hunt them (or not from their perspective)
It happened demographically. All these (((Trotskyites))) became (((neo-cons))) when the moved to America.
It happened ideologically. racism. sexism. word censorship.

The point of subversion is to upend someones world, to the point where even their idea of returning to a previous way of living/being is completely wrong. Subversion isn't making someone 'like' a country or their culture, what is fucking subterranean IQ of a TV watching subhuman. The Subversion Yuri is talking about already happened to completion. It happened at least twice. Civil Rights and all the conflict that came with it was one.

Attached: subversion.jpg (474x355, 20.43K)

comies subverted Russia, US, Canada, Australia, Cuba, North Korea... one place comies did not subvert successfully is China!

This sounds nutty, but I've been thinking about this, and then I heard a podcast yesterday and a guy brought it up, makes sense, alot... one thing china has is population problem, that along is difficult to manage along with else if they were full on comies like they make it sound like above nations were, are or are becoming they would be gone long time ago! They are using comie shit visibly, but also using other ways for praftical things hence surviving every shit storm and expanding like a rash ccp even so far as here in Canada... this should be carefully studied...

Anyway, comies suck.
And yes, make no erros comies once in soviet inion did move in here like the nazis did after Germany... and they were welcomed, because their bffs were always global cabal who created them to go kill hundreds of millions and destroy destroy and destroy.