Global Female Hotness Index

How accurate is this?

Attached: G445.png (1112x548, 240.19K)

🔥

very accurate desu

How do you tell a difference between any of the subsaharans?

No, this is the tranny index.

It suffers from "tiny country mindset" i.e. characterizes huge countries as homogeneous entities.

Attached: big_guy.webm (1280x720, 487.53K)

Why chad is blue? I want some evifance, post hot chaddes

all of our hot women were stolen, its difficult to recover from that when you are an island.

🤡

>churkastan included as ridiculously hot
lmfao

and most of the world would kill for an average Irish woman.

Who coloured this sucks at geography

That sure is a lot of nigger countries higher than GB and the US
I think a Jew played colour in here

Asia ranked way too high, same for France. Literally the only hot women are latinas, meds, or Russians.

how tf Chad has a lot of hot girls???

Don't tell them about french guyana cymatic portal, the world is not ready for the french-brazilian world domination plans

Attached: j.png (698x487, 329.88K)

the US is a nigger country

agreed, especially SE asia which is mostly hideous. I dare you to find an attractive Indonesian woman.

France is way overrated everytime you see a blonde girl with a good body who dont act like a whore you can be sure she come from the East. It was maybe true in the 60's but not anymore especialy with the amount of non whites pretending to be humans.

French women were never the most conventionally attractive in terms of phenotype. it's all about the style.

And what specific style have the French girls nowadays ? We live in a globalist world. They dress and listen the same things than in your country.

About half are correct, other half are shit.

style not as in clothes or something, it's about how they carry themselves. it's cultural. they know how to be feminie, or used to haha.

a Remainer made this post

Speaking for Africa, The bitches in Tchad are hot. Tall, skinny and light skinned or tall skinny and jet black. Fucked a bunch during a war they had in the early 2000's. Niger and north Nigeria, Cameroun are the same. Senegal similer but jet black. Benninois are shorter and browner but have great personalities.

In the forest zone, Cameroonians are the hottest. Gabonais are short and black and fuck like literal machines. CAR are Gbya decendants and are ugly and stupid. Pygmies are filthy. Nigerians and Ghanaians are not solid in color and generally not attractive if they are from non moslem regions. The rest no idea.

Stateside, spics are the hottest. Happas and other exotic bastards are pretty good depending on behaviors and personalities. American nigger bitches are a crap shoot because they have so much genetics from the West African and have been ruined with native blood. White bitches are generally useless even if they look nice.

Made by a nigger

Well yes they used too. Still good womens too but the majority are feminists whores ngl

Oddly specific bait

>>India has same ranking as France
>Yeah, nah
can u even count numbers fagot

Has to be. How many people have been to Tchad and can critique the bitches there?

100%

>Let me tell you about your country
Only the Italian and half of Spanish women are worth it nowadays. The rest is just stupid whores from South Korea to Vancouver. At least slavic whores are pleasant looking.

Flip china and japan's ratings and be slightly less harsh to ol' England, they have some interesting looking pretty girls. It's fucking perfect. Absolutely perfect

Attached: 84290180.jpg (1920x1200, 173.97K)

How does it feel to know a Chad nigger thinks hairy Greek women are hotter than French women?

how is japan very hot