Why did you bomb our valuable banana depot in Belgorod instead of schools and hospitals?

>Why did you bomb our valuable banana depot in Belgorod instead of schools and hospitals?

Attached: 9ef.png (600x665, 523.48K)

I haven't seen a single Ukrainian on this board make a thread with cool OC pictures or about them fighting for their country.

Really makes you think.

sounds like you're coping, diasporafag
everyone knows russia is pathetic now

russian asses are burning harder than this oil base

Attached: lul.jpg (926x1280, 119.68K)

only people with low intellect are gay

Attached: 1637405790101.png (800x500, 288.2K)

end my banan

Attached: d.png (826x792, 429.61K)

My life for desu

Your women are literally on tinder fucking westerners and asians and even getting blacked in france right now.

You have nothing worth defending.

Attached: photo_2022-03-30_15-50-38.jpg (664x1280, 144.26K)

Very few really. Most are hohol kikes and VPN shills posting their propaganda. The others are busy with surviving.
But i like the monke Putin meme, it's funny.

>just surrender and let vatnigs fuck you in the ass with a mopstick
just as expected from a bong

Attached: news-11004.jpg (1280x800, 54.95K)

Seethe more. If I were you I'd turn my guns on Zelensky and let Putin take over. More honor in that than fighting for a jewish globomo president and gay pride parades while your women are cucking you in massive numbers.

kek, lost all their women because of a jew

>If I were you I'd turn my guns on my country and let the invader take over.
Hey, England you need to fix your shitskin problem before they haven't destroyed your country forever

Attached: ZZ.jpg (904x1280, 220.15K)

>Jewtin will never cuck you

Attached: 4749_600.jpg (489x600, 78.04K)

>surrendering
>honor
No wonder your country looks like middle east

Every country has tinder and sluts lol

Ukrainian soldiers fighting to defend their own cities and land from foreign armoured columns Rolling in is the kind of legitimate war fought by europeans I thought I would never see after decades of "war on terror" racket

Attached: 1648455820391.webm (408x720, 1.31M)

Russia should just drop leaflets with this stuff to the ukrainian troops

I bet he's some Paki

>muh honor
Okay Mohammed.

Attached: QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

>-enko
He died at least in his homeland

Just noticed that the guy had a Ukrainian surname. His ancestors have surrendered to Ruskies, now their bloodline ended in a war with Ukraine. It's even poetic.

He bombed it himself, retard. You are literally parroting katsap propaganda, Ukraine denies it. They need mobilization, and now they have perfect excuse for martial law.

>Bri'ish flag
>"Your women are slags"

Is this a joke or a VPN Ivan faggot that forgot to change their flag? British women are absolutely filthy and Bong men are the first to tell you that.

london is not the uk kek, try find them in scotland

Why are Ukraine supporters so happy about it, tho.

Probably cause they aren’t hiding their forces behind civilians? I mean not that I give a shit behind being tired of slavniggers shitting up the board. Literally I hope all you subhumans kill each other.

Scotland is literally being replaced by Pakis en masse, what the fuck are you talking about your goddamned Island Anglo?

Attached: 1578057410558.jpg (667x375, 23.53K)

gay faggot op

Why don't you pathetic faggots kill zoglensky? Do you enjoy your women getting sucked and fucked by niggers? Just end it.

>turn your guns on one jew to the let the other jew take over

Attached: 1638432964977.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

Ummmm good morning sir
How the fuck did you do that

Yes they war would be over. Goddamn poles are dumb.

not true jew they all stay in english cities, you have never left ur sand nigger land so you wouldn't know.ill admit New zealand is shit country but prime minister will be gone soon.

Putin will send Ukrainian collaborationists to the next Russian war. Your point?

Oh it's April 1st, d'oh

>dont fight for any alternative just accept being run by corrupt jews

Attached: 345436452345564.png (300x300, 36.41K)

>not true jew they all stay in english cities
False
>you have never left ur sand nigger land so you wouldn't know
False
>New zealand is shit country
True
> prime minister will be gone soon
False

Attached: 1542197307658.jpg (806x952, 525.4K)

They're breeding faster than you in Jaffa aren't they? They'll be taking over Tel Aviv soon!

Potassium denial.

You forgot the ambulances.

Attached: 1648756944030.webm (878x484, 1.25M)

Sorry, I'll have to hit myself in the head with a hammer to interact with you.

>london is not the uk
Maximum copium, the real UK are caves in the woods where white people dwell! Fucking pathetic

But belgorod was hit not one time, i remember the base was hit previously and no one gave a shit. Katsap would falseflag in moscow civilians if he wanted big mobilisation like before chechen war

>Kohols randomly shell civilian areas of Donetsk because they cant do anything against DNR military in their territory
>finally manage to hit a fuel depot that will have next to zero effect on total reserves
>UKRAINE HAS WON IT'S ALL OGRE

Holodomor was justified

Attached: Donetsk_rocket_attack,_2022-03-14_2-55.png (1366x768, 1.45M)

>why do you put military assets in schools and hospitals instead of not in school and hospitals

>in Jaffa
Funnily enough it's the exact inverse -- wonder why you chose to pick Jaffa of all places. Foreign Diaspora Jews are essentially buying off their neighborhoods and converting them to luxury apartments.

Oh noh muh civilians

Attached: 1648202352673.jpg (1363x861, 386.56K)