Destiny...

destiny, a liberal/progressive twitch streamer got permanently banned a couple days ago for opposing troons competing in women’s sports.
discuss

Attached: C387E9DA-A08E-4665-8521-9666667DC45A.jpg (1125x710, 567.93K)

I WILL NIT DISCUS

Attached: 28E87A7A-642E-4844-96A1-666DE3264FF7.jpg (720x700, 42.12K)

dont really care for the guy, but twitch isnt a great place to talk politics unless your views correlate with vice tier journalism

>our democracy

His blackpill stuff made him a marked man, troons seemingly was the last straw.

Not my problem

false, they banned him for being a manlet
that's why chad Hasan is still streaming.

Attached: J16d7fU.png (638x534, 562.73K)

did he ever recover after grtting BTFO by the CHAD InfraHaz?

>hasan
>chad

>half white autistic male realizes common sense that trannies cant play sports and delusional leftists get him banned

who knew trannies were so passionate about sports

Sage

>vice tier
makes me so sad dude. They used to churn out absolutely amazing documentaries, now they're like fucking buzzfeed with a very, very faint hint of what they were before.

play stupid games
win stupid prizes.

I miss 2010-11, playing starcraft 2, watching Destiny on justintv. Good time, way before I heard the word 'zoomer' or knew what a tranny was.

>destiny, a liberal/progressive twitch streamer got permanently banned a couple days ago for opposing troons competing in women’s sports.

trans women are women too. there is no need to be upset.

How to emoji

destiny would a be better nick for a woman streamer anyway.
They judged he is not in a position to judge about intersectionality.
The latter is a fucking bitch.

destiny senpai nooooooo 😭

nah its that you grew up. vice was always shit even tho they had good drug docs.

>discuss
No. Fuckoff.

Attached: 1647350759917.png (2280x1550, 99.02K)

There is this proves woman are worse then men at every thing including being women you disgusting faggot.

Attached: Bobisn'thappy.jpg (480x408, 33.54K)

>what is purity spiraling

maybe you should google it

btw destiny is a white (homo) male but white nontheless, he will get cancled too

all whites will get cancled in the end, thats why its stupid to side with antiwhites in the first place

faggot nigger hasan can't even throw punches

Weak gay dudes suspend weaker gayer dude /thread

LOL

😧
oh destiny

Haz absolutely decimates anyone he debates. I am NS but Haz is something else that dude could probably actually accomplish something big