I guess she’s a Jew who likes the taste of unborn babies

I guess she’s a Jew who likes the taste of unborn babies.

Attached: 3F0622BE-7E5B-4EC7-8FAB-2B97D78CA3DB.jpg (1242x1214, 855.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/115/meeting/house/106562/witnesses/HHRG-115-JU10-Wstate-ParkerS-20171101-SD001.pdf
wsj.com/articles/lets-talk-about-the-black-abortion-rate-1531263697
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was she busily trying to stuff them into her snatch so she could bring them to term?

She was very Handy, they said.

Well this is obviously fake. Your can't aquire aborted baby parts. planned parenthood said so.

pol is waste on April 1st

Any chance she's linked to this?

Attached: 1648785088961.png (801x850, 723.7K)

listen here you antisemitic fuck, your fake news champions Drumf & QAnon are gone
and when your anonymity comes undone, you'll be cast out a long side he/him

Attached: faggotoponthelooseagain.jpg (493x639, 131.71K)

I'm listening

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12.06K)

she probably grabbed a few thinking they could serve as evidence or some shit.
I don't get why you fags are shitting on her, she's anti-abortion, trying to do God's work, even if failing

Yes. Her group is part of a larger group called Pro-life progressives. They went from Washington, DC to Seattle Washington to protest Gov. Inslee's new abortion law. While there they raided the science lab at U of Washington and found a freezer full of third trimester fetuses stored in paper bags. These people are also against testing on the deceased so presumably she took them with intent to cremate or bury them.

Extremely sus plant, user.
How can you fall for this?

Anti-abortion = pro-nigger
Retard

She probably rescued their bodies from some abortion moloch.

She probably planned to show them to people to remind them a fetus is an unborn human 'n shiet

Looks like a run of a mill smear job.
-She thinks abortion is murder therefore she would never do it.
-Pro-abortion activists, it's like removing a zit. And they have a readily available supply of dead fetuses to frame her.

>she's anti-abortion, trying to do God's work
Any Forums is for abortion, retard. Any Forums is anti-sandreligion.

This

Attached: 1585028539939.jpg (1200x351, 215.02K)

the whole internet is a waste today, always is and I hate it. At least the world cup draw is today.

But abortion fucking sucks.

shut up shill
you cannot stop whats comming
khazar pig

Probably a schizo that fished them out of bins and froze them in vats.

>christians being hypocrites
>never
lol

so you are telling me she must have aborted them herself

No.
Abortion is about having less niggers and shitskins. Christcucks are just dysgenic fuckers.
Over their life time,Black women average 1.6 more pregnancies than White women but are 5 times more likely to have a pregnancy that ends in abortion.
More than 16,000,000 Black babies have died byabortion since 1973.
>congress.gov/115/meeting/house/106562/witnesses/HHRG-115-JU10-Wstate-ParkerS-20171101-SD001.pdf

In New York City, thousands more black babies are aborted than born alive each year
>wsj.com/articles/lets-talk-about-the-black-abortion-rate-1531263697

No Baltic teams ever, no Finnish team. Guess I'm rooting for Serbia, Croatia and Poland again.

I'd say that without abortion niggers would still find a way of culling each other.

You realize you can buy aborted fetuses in formaldehyde right? They were probably teaching aides. The press and you Marxist cretins are pathetic. Die already.

>Christcucks are just dysgenic fuckers.
This

Attached: 1559369138839.jpg (846x900, 187.34K)

If abortion were banned liberal shitholes would LitErAlLy instantly implode
Abortion keeps the dems in power