Nothing makes an ((anglo)) seethe like napoleon

He cucked the cowardly bits and all of Europe.

His only downfall was naming the jew. (((eternal Anglo war financiers)))

Attached: download.jpeg-3.jpg (121x144, 3.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mindcontagion.org/banking/hb1815.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When he realized bankers were funding both sides it was too late, I wonder what his last thoughts were

Attached: efb.jpg (800x1200, 84.52K)

Brits*

implying he got a single cent from the bankers you dumb colonial new worlder
he had to sell french america to the USA because bankers WERENT funding him, they were in a total war against the revolution

The Anglos fucked Napolean to death. Where is your pride now, French nigger? Anglo supreme. You fuck niggers. Where is your empire, French man?

Vive l'empereur!

>Anglo supreme.
yeah good job you "won"

Attached: london in 2014.jpg (962x644, 197.18K)

We got fat and retarded. Reset and play again frenchie

you're not anglos, you're a retarded spic in the usa, a revolutionary country created by france that use to have rights until your dumb family came there and started voting

Completely delusional. Don't you people get arrested for Facebook posts? LMAO

can you do me a favor? Can you say, "FUCK subhuman raping, murdering NIGGERS murdering and raping French women"

Just say that for me, thanks.

What in Ragnar’s name did you just fucking say about me, you little Swadian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sargoth Axe Throwing Academy. I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Swadian land and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in pillaging and I am the top axe thrower in the king’s shieldwall. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will murder you with savagery the likes of which has never been seen before on Calradia, mark my fucking runes. You think you can get away with saying shit like that to me over the internet? Think again, Swadian. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Huscarls across Calradia and your fiefs are being scouted right now so you’d better prepare for the storm, peasant. The storm that wipes out your pathetic little thing your call your kingdom. You’re fucking dead, horse-user. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 hundred ways and that’s just with my beard. Not only am I extensively trained in facial combat, but I have access to the entire Nord armory and I will use it to it’s full extent to wipe your miserable arse off of Calradia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you. Maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot! I will shit throwing weapons all over you and you will drown in them. You are fucking dead, kiddo. I will drink from your skull!

>Sold whole Louisiana to the USA
>Bankers got total control over flow of money
>Get a famouse family name a brandy after his name
Ultimate chad that made anglos seethe like a crazy
mindcontagion.org/banking/hb1815.html

Attached: image-1576dfc335c7cc3504522f30e723d42e_v_1401702935.jpg (672x900, 179.95K)

>bankers got total control over flow of money
no shit retard, that's their job? it's like being mad at your accountant for being your accountant and helping you with your money

>thumbnail

And by us also

'Bankers' only stopped funding him for a short while after the 'Infamous Decree'. Then they had him invade Russia for no strategic reason, just to have as many European males killed as possible

The best

Looks like soprano at the shrink

>Then they had him invade Russia for no strategic reason, just to have as many European males killed as possible
the russian tsar was assassinated by the english embassador to russia because he was pro republican and giving the russian serfs basic rights as well as boycotting england
napoleon declared a personal war on the usurper tsar he didnt declare war on russia, only on alexander III, and alexander III the fake tsar just kept burning down all of russia and running away, napoleon didnt realize the full scale of what was going on until he saw alexander III had even destroyed moscow, only then did he realize the guy he was after was an anti russian psychopath who would flee all the way to china and kill every single russian to save his ass, but by then the winter began to set in and everyone died, then the anglos and their continental lapdogs used this to mount a counter attack and their side won, creating the world we live in today
have fun

they financed napoleon too

He got assblasted by anglos on what was supposed to be his big comeback tour