BASED

This user is absolutely spot on about americans in general.

Attached: BASED.png (1080x1490, 380.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
archive.vn/EryE9
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
archive.vn/sWQWi
pastebin.com/9gRK0CNp
archive.vn/ugh2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This user too.

Attached: 20211129_005828.png (1080x1220, 474.82K)

Americans are immunized against all dangers;
One may call them Jewish Golem, degeneracy exporter, war criminals, lands of mutts, fats, and fags; it runs off them like a water off a raincoat but tell them they are irrelevant, nobody cares about their country and you will be astonished at how they recoil, how injured they are, how suddenly they shrink back and shriek : "AMERICA NO. 1! You don't know what real freedom and 2A is!"

Your country is less than 40% white and that includes spics. Plus, in america you have literal niggers. Real black niggers from apefrica, fucking everywhere, you tens of millions of chinks, spics, niggers, kikes. You are the most ethnically mixed population on earth, and you, an amerimutt. You worship niggers, trannies, sodomites, jews, and money.

America is famous across the world only for a few things.
1) for being morbidly obese fat asses
2) being the dumbest fucks alive
3) eating burgers
4) dying to niggers
5) being mixed race mutts

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

Although I agree, the question becomes: what the fuck are you going to do about it?

AMERICA #1
U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

>not a single innocent American

The red areas are pretty innocent if you ask me.

Attached: 170911135115-0911-2016-election-results-map-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 111.69K)

> T. amerikneeler

Attached: amerimutt-kneeling-to-its-nigger-idols.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Nah.

Attached: cuckservative.jpg (683x731, 106.3K)

I mean, it is pretty fucking weird that the glowies more or less openly traffic drugs, a fact cited often in fiction and non-fiction media alike, and everyone is more or less fine with it. That's pretty degenerate - especially if you're throwing people in cages and destroying their lives for having the temerity to purchase the glowies' products.

>and everyone is more or less fine with it.

What did you expect coming from judaised and negrified subhumans?

Attached: Hitler-was-and-is-right-about-americans.jpg (1024x887, 194.23K)

>What did you expect coming from judaised and negrified subhumans?
fair enough. it bothers the fuck out of me but no one seems to care. people meme about it, joke about it, then move on. It's like we all know we're too small to stop it. Blackpilling. demoralizing.

Until each and every zionist in the West (Jew or Gentile) is either deported or hanged (legally, off course), any notion of "justice" is fraudulent, disingenuos, and a complete attempt to once again trick the people about them having any power or saying on how their countries are run.
There are no political parties, there is only the Israel first uniparty.

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
archive.vn/EryE9 - "Just for some perspective"

A quote:
"
The Democratic party gets 50% of its funding from Jews (1) and 70% of Jews voted Democrat in 2016 (2) (3). Jews voted 79% Democrat in 2018 (4).

Add to that the fact that Jews make up 25% of the donations to Republicans (1).

The biggest donor to Trump, Sheldon Adelson, has said that he regretted serving in the US and not having served in Israel (5), and that his biggest mission in life is to defend Israel. (6) He also said that assimilation is a bad thing for Jews in the West. (7)

You have 2% of the population making 37,5% of all political donations. And those 2% belong to the same group that controls the MSM (8) (9) and Hollywood (which shape public opinion and sways voting) (10) (11) (12) AND its the same group that tells Social Media companies what is to be allowed to be said and what must be censored (13) (14).

That same group has pressured the US Congress to pass laws that make it illegal to criticize Jews and Israel in any way shape or form no matter how legitimate the criticism might be (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21), and it's also one of the main forces behind the fight against the 2nd Amend of the US Constitution (22) (23).
"

-

How to turn every Trump supporter against Israel without hurting Trump:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
archive.vn/sWQWi

The peaceful and fair solution to this issue of Jewish group subversion of Western nations:
pastebin.com/9gRK0CNp
archive.vn/ugh2w

The individual in your post sounds manic, weak, and unintelligent.
Your decision to save those posts negatively reflects onto you

>It's like we all know we're too small to stop it.

In other news water is wet.

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

> T.

Attached: 1637557821821.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

that britbong is fucking retarded, he's always on about some kind of terribly misguided craziness. He's an ok guy, but holy shit, 90 IQ at best. That's all I'm saying.

All empires aligned with the xenomorph of humanity deserve to be nuked from the planet.

>brit
Yea look who's talking, kek

uh excuse me but "there is not one single innocent american" no fuck you I hate niggers more than you do.

What's your ethnicity?

French Canadian, Nordic mutt, why?

btfo