I found out today that my sister did a gangbang at college...

I found out today that my sister did a gangbang at college. One of the dudes leaked the video and my friend sent it to me. I went downstairs to tell my parents about it and my dad started flying off the handle calling her a disgraceful whore. Meanwhile my mom is defending my sister saying that it’s not a big deal and that everyone experiments at college. This made my dad suspicious so he asked her if she ever did anything like that at college. After a few minutes of him pressing her she finally broke down and confessed that she used to do threesomes with football players. My dad lost it and smacked her across the face so hard that her nose started pouring blood and then left in his car. My mom looked over at me bloody and sobbing and told me to call the police. I was in shock at everything that had just happened so I didn’t respond. Then my mom finally called the cops herself and they arrested my dad when he came home. One of the officers was interviewing me about what happened but I didn’t want to incriminate my dad so I kept my mouth shut and the cop threatened to charge me with interfering with an investigation. I still kept quiet and the police took my dad to jail because the evidence was clear. My mom told me she was going to stay with my aunt and that I should go with her because it wasn’t safe at home. But I didn’t to. I finally realized how I felt about the whole situation and called her a whore who raised another whore. Now I’m at the police station waiting to bail my dad out hoping he’s okay.

Sorry for the long post. I just really hate all women right now.

Attached: 42A31B67-156C-48AF-A674-C6C5B5DF63DE.png (910x926, 28.37K)

Post it
👀

😆

Sorry, not going to indirectly dox myself

😤 these moms be hoes bruh frfr

Based but probably fake

Sent from my samsung - SM-T387V

fpbp

Good on you for not talking to pigs. Remember, a zogbots will NEVER help you. Fuck them all to hell. Psychologically torture your whore mother and sister too. Have some beers with your father. Everything's going to be alright fren, just stay vigilant.

And everybody clapped

>probably fake
It's April fools day retard

user. It's time to fuck your sister.

Attached: 1638937276455.jpg (516x484, 191.38K)

Based. If I were your father I'd give your sister and mother a flogging. It's your father's fault that your mother ended up this way, though. He didn't keep her in line and she influenced your sister into becoming a disgusting floozy as well.
Bitches will run wild if you don't keep them in check, which is easily understandable if you look at western society for even half a moment.

you have to be 18 to post here

💨:wind::drool:

based if true

>dad lost it and smacked her across the face so hard that her nose started pouring blood and then left in his car
absolutely and positively based

Duty to your parents is very important. Dad was betrayed. This story is sad but the main character did good by staying loyal.

Attached: 1648580573454.gif (112x112, 65.04K)

Your dad just flew over my house

oh harold, how could you?

I’m 24. I’m living at home because I’m saving up to buy a house.

Activate it

Can I have her number?

>Now I’m at the police station waiting to bail my dad ou
based you should of told the cop your moms a liar

your mum is a bitch for selling out your dad, sister deserved it and should also b disowned and kicked out of the house

10/10 larp
Happy April 1st, nigger.

Attached: 1ABE48B8-8BE1-44D5-85BF-DD734F89102B.gif (499x499, 1.09M)