Bad experience with Jews in NYC

I'm a transplant from Eastern Kentucky, coal country. I'm living in NYC now and want to get out.

Since coming here in 2019 I've had numerous Jewish folks randomly call me a dumbass redneck, often followed by assertions I'm some kind of fundie fucktard hick (I'm actually educated and an agnostic).

This has happened so many times. I used to think it was random. But it's always Jews trying to mock me for being poor, White and having a Kentucky accent.

I don't want to hate Jews. But this is really making me think pol may be right.

Attached: 1648693314520.jpg (600x779, 255.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
databases.courier-journal.com/kentucky-hate-groups/
vocaroo.com/11YxgM5xVn4t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Call them bigots and cancel them on social media? Ask them if their noses honk when they snore?

No one cares that someone is called a redneck white trash in NYC...

do you have sisters?
or cousins
I'd take any cutie there

Attached: dream redneck censored because fucking kike janny trannies can't bear to see the beauty of a real woman.jpg (498x649, 89.55K)

>I don't want to hate Jews. But this is really making me think pol may be right.
Their worst part is when they pretend to like you, actually. That means they're trying to very subtly fuck you up good.

They're hypocrites. They have no Order.

No Order, No Law. No Law, No God.

But don't give up on yourself, in my opinion, like they want you to~ They want you to hate, like they do. Be trapped, in rage, like they are.

Stay who you are. Stay Free. Stay You~

City Kikes deserve a groid punch to the back of the heads. 👌

😱

Why do you disparage

so crazy all my experience with jews has been so postive

>I'm actually educated and an agnostic

So, a moron who fell for satanic propaganda? Funny how you also look down on the people they claim you are... seems like you are getting exactly what you deserve.

Yep, it was “random” and not after you started spewing poltard garbage

I'm from Missouri and to me I don't have a discernable accent. There are hillbillies here who talk with the sterotypical deep southern accent but any time I've been around urban kikes I have noticed they act like I myself sound like some hillbilly even though I don't speak that way and like I said, don't hear an accent myself. I try to pronounce words as they're supposed to be. It's weird. Ive had this happen more than once. It's like if you aren't some urbanite they instantly know.

Do you have a southern type accent OP?

*some hillbilly accent

Just call them heebs back. Who gives a fuck.

Reported to da ADL fool

they are chosen by God to send us the messiah!

Actually I am usually quiet and hold pretty liberal views. Nice cope.

Be glad, a jew trying to be nice to you is bad news.

>But it's always Jews trying to mock me for being poor, White and having a Kentucky accent.
>I don't want to hate Jews.
Fake and gay

Why tf are you poor and live in new york what else do they want them to call you?

>Southerner Willingly moving North
>To NYC of all places
>Kentucky accent
>Not hating jews

Come on now, all of that is either a lie or literally impossible and Kentucky doesn't have it's own accent. You have an Eastern Appalachian dialect.

>Do you have a southern type accent OP?
Just a mild one. My accent isn't thick.

Attached: 1448091973994.jpg (500x782, 116.67K)

Oh god my heart just stopped for a second. I thought that was my ex gf when I saw the thumbnail.

Outside of NYC?
If I ignore their desire to manipulate my people into self-destruction and enslavement, the only Jews I have had real problems with have been religious extremists from NYC.

My guess is it's that. If you have even a tiny one they instantly think you're some backwards fucktard hillbilly that fucks his sister.

I respect Jewish people they just started insulting me for being from Kentucky.

Do you pronounce it as "muh zurrah"?

If you want to anger a jew, look them in the eye and say "Jesus died for your sins", I'm not even religious but it makes them really mad and it's funny.

I have had Jews tell me they hate people from Kentucky.

That doesn't make it OK.

What the hell. Kentucky isn't even an anti-Jewish place.

vocaroo.com/

Copy link and record yourself saying the word

>Wash

jews are very racist towards whites, that's where dumb blonde jokes come from. what we thought was making fun of women was making fun of us.

databases.courier-journal.com/kentucky-hate-groups/

You might want to read what smart white men like Voltaire have said about jews. It comports with your experience. There are reasons whites traditionally excluded kikes from their institutions - kikes aren't nice.

Why would you respect them? They sure as hell don't respect you.

"warsh".wav
>kekekekekekek

Attached: best jew is dead jew.webm (815x458, 1.68M)

fuck off liberal

No one I ever knew in Kentucky hated Jewish people.

jews are total fucking garbage. their religion is based on genital mutilation and they think they're the rulers of the world. they need to die for their crimes against humanity

I respect all people usually. I'm not a hater.

Very true. The Hollywood Jews had to work very hard to spread the dumb blonde joke bullshit

Attached: 1453524665974.jpg (366x464, 38.43K)

That is a big mistake that you will pay for in life.

Attached: shekel grabber.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

Shut the fuck up retard, the kikes don't know about this test.
Yeah this is a carpet bagger lying boys.

Attached: you lost fren.gif (300x425, 1.88M)

read the talmud goy

Attached: satans synagogues.jpg (4088x5329, 2.15M)

Jew Yorkers have spread everywhere to CA and parts of the midwest. Its fucking terrible. Just stay in Jew York and stop moving to real America.

oh shush, I.... I have a thing for these kind of beauties, like, I only need one to come down here, I'd give them all a simple beaner could give, but hey, no nigger infestation yet!
posted the rest here

Attached: cute redneck.png (512x384, 297.88K)

lmao that's actually kind of scary for the guy in the costume

Yep.

It doesn't. But that's why it's happening. Either start gassing OR talk like a New York Jew. Maybe say Shalom. They'll them treat you better

fuck yourself liberal.

Fake KY fuck.

Attached: 1647681868701.webm (994x638, 890.97K)

I can confirm, there are alot of jews in political circles, and i hang around those circles. and time and time again they all tell me they fucking hate Kentucky its really weird desu

Just tell them they have rat looking faces and say the dirtiest shit to them, that they are literal hand rubbing rat faced pricks. Shove Matzo up your fucking ass shlomo.

I'm from Georgia. Haven't met many Jews but the ones I have met were all the craven and cowardly type who would instantly back down from the threat of an ass kicking. Try it next time it's fun watching them go from pompous, boisterous Jews to sniveling, cowardly Jews in no time flat.

Attached: 1490140318571.webm (480x270, 108.87K)

Who gives a fuck what a jew thinks about you? Move on.

Nigger I can't fucking stand KY, the only thing notable about that shit state is the fact that the Fruit of the Loom head quarters is there. That's how much a skidmark that state is, but you're a lying kike isn't from the south. Fuck right off.

checked this is the way, print this out so you know what to say.

Not OP I'm guy from MO
vocaroo.com/11YxgM5xVn4t

>(((they))) fucking hate Kentucky
Probably some stupid Jew reason like Cocaine Mitch.

>Fivish

Attached: 1432595734429.gif (320x180, 1.87M)

I need to know if this works

Attached: 7a95728b_Gigachad.png (29x32, 1.14K)