Veganism Will Heal You

Pol may remember me. I came here to crush White Racism and I have somehow won. The air on this forum is less toxic and less racist.

The next step is embracing an animal-free diet. Why? Because the NWO wants you eating toxic animal cells and becoming mutant hybrids from the chemicals. Only organic vegetables and fruits heal you.

My vlog on why meat eaters are psychopaths
youtube.com/watch?v=ycpZ2DmTKJ0

My vlog on why psychopaths are dangerous
youtube.com/watch?v=Xjy_emtfIEI

Open your mind
Reject Whiteness
Embrace love and planetary one-Ness.

Attached: go vegan.jpg (1100x618, 80.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mujj5zi_wwY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ybn93490tvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scott Ezmirley (plant pilled) exposes the Carnivore NWO agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mujj5zi_wwY

Attached: plant-based-diet-benefits-promo-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 387.46K)

Nice. I'll kill the neighbors cat now and get a burger afterwards.
Heil Hitler.

fuck off nigger

shut up nigger

Go live in Nigeria or Haiti. That ought to cure you of niggers once and for all.

N word is a gay word.

>370465191(faggot OP)
Nice >you farm
I'm not giving out any today
Not a fucking one

Shut up nigger faggot.

Nigger
Veganism requires too much maintenance. It's for retards.

Veganism is insanely easy. All you need is greens and olive oil and beans and you're set. Lazy

every vegan i've seen has looked like hell

Based.

Best I can do is cut it down to chicken 1 meal every other day.

fuck hitler

kys jew

Attached: FOdikUXXIAculhv-2048x1846.jpg (2048x1846, 269.03K)

everything the left does turns out to be good eventually. the right never looks good historically.

so fake.

Attached: 1646319077418.png (2280x1550, 99.02K)

Attached: 9340902390.jpg (1223x927, 118.33K)

Veganism is just poor diet, and a weird attempt to stop me from eating animal byproduct. Ideally if you want meat, or byproduct you should have the respect to kill it yourself, and take what you need(but that’s my ideal). Also vegans have no initial stated issue with eating sugar or grains, which have negligent nutritional value, and cause health problems. A cinnamon roll is acceptable in Veganism. This is why you all look like shit on this stupid diet. Furthermore your inability to say nigger like a good jew slave is annoying and dislodges any credibility you might have.

Attached: 5DD177AB-B6DA-497E-BA60-8E01E166025B.jpg (1280x960, 251.89K)

We will eat the vegans to save the fluffy animals

>Furthermore your inability to say nigger like a good jew slave is annoying and dislodges any credibility you might have.
Let me rephrase this
The fact that you feel the need to adhere to modern social convention regarding language indicates to me that you are a slave to Jewish media, and therefore not a reliable advocate of ideas. Considering you have failed to identify the psychopaths.

>flag
OP reminds me of sisterfucker

Attached: 1557980631527.png (1111x873, 620.15K)

Veganism is the biggest fucking psyop. Think about it, like typical leftist faggots, these people think they know better than nature. Veganism, is 1000% unnatural. With out the ability to source foods from all other the world + the supplements needed to fill in for the nutrients you need a vegan will be extremely unhealthy, (they already are to begin with). With out shit like airplanes, greenhouses, factories, plastics etc a vegan could not possibly sustain his diet. What about people who live in cold climates? How oculd they access fruit/veg during winter? This proves that the vegan diet is completely unnatural and just more evidence of the liberals thinking they know better than mother nature. Vegan diet is also LOADED with sugar.

I was vegetarian for 2 years, and vegan for a year in my early 20s, I have also done 2 year keto, 9 months carnivore. When I was a vegan I wasted away, though I was already a frail faggot from being a dumb vegetarian. Now I eat a diet rich in animal products, meat, cheese, milk, eggs, I feel so much better, anxiety and depression gone, sleep better, fuck better. My body looks like a man, not some skinny bitch. I have tried all them and I can tell u from first hand experience veganism is the worst possible diet.

Faggot I need meat. You are pathetic and weak. Look how pathetic you are. I will never starve myself on a vegan diet. I am an Apex Predator. I need meat.

Captcha:
M= Michael
N= Natural
G = God
V = Valuable
W = Wisdom

>veganism
My food pisses on your food.

wow... dumbass

it's me. I'm still wrecking this gay board and laughing at u all.

This🤮 faggot again? You should honestly go see about that rope at the local hardware store.

>You're a hypocrite if you eat animals
Ok I'll eat people
>No, go the other way
No

Attached: Screenshot 2021-10-03 053156.png (548x522, 265.39K)

Attached: 1646601481654.jpg (850x891, 234.62K)

You are not very good at verbose verbal combat. Sad.
Why do you want me to stop eating eggs, dairy and honey? Are you a serious adult telling me that we can’t domesticate animals?
Put aside the issue of slaughter for a moment.

OP after a hard day of work

Attached: 4222072059645457.jpg (500x572, 145.25K)

I am a natural, raw vegan king. I don't need to steal animal flesh like a demonic vampire

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybn93490tvk

Attached: 1643414930480.png (481x479, 330.28K)

Attached: Starving's for soyboys.jpg (781x1024, 127.67K)

sv3rige is a fucking demon possessed satanist