Lesbians aren't born as lesbians

Does anyone have any sources on this claim? I heard women choose to be lesbians because you autistic fuckwits are unbearable to be with romantically. Meanwhile male faggots are truly demented from birth. Can anyone help me out with a source here and/or knowledge of how to use this information to fuck with leftists?

Attached: _108529028_lesbians.png.jpg (976x549, 53.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P2XMe1hk-xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i did

There is nothing wrong with being lesbian, BTW lesbians don't get STDs

All women are partially kinda gay, some just get neurotic and go full dyke

holy fuck those crazy eyes on left

sneed and dilate 😈

Faggotry is caused by kids getting bad touched.

Attached: lesbians trooning kid.jpg (648x588, 288.92K)

Got nothing against lesbians, they keep their shitty genes out of the evolutionary pool voluntarily

One video says more than thousand words: youtu.be/P2XMe1hk-xg

> "I forgive women for their lesbianism, but I will never in my lifetime forgive men for being gay... A woman becomes a lesbian only if we men are so wretched."

First thing she did was touch someone else's vagina, that's gay. Imagine you were born from your dad's penis, you would have to touch it on your way out. That's gay.

I like fucking dudes and I was never touched.

>women choose to be lesbians
Did they also choose to be women?

Panda eyes.
She got diddled, hence lesbian.

>Got nothing against lesbians
>their shitty genes
One of these things is not like the other.

Sure. Lesbians are born with a hole in them that will grow to be able to fit a penis.

jesus fuck why did we outlaw public executions via flamethrower

Women are indifferent to sex in general. They will have sex with anyone/anything and never really have strong feelings about it one way or the other. After sex a woman feels how a man would after eating a 4/10 slice of pizza.

you retards never seen dark circles?

nig

Attached: jfghjghfk.jpg (205x274, 12.37K)

>why did we outlaw
What do you mean by "we", Peasant?

all women are lesbians hence lesbians dont exist

Pro tip for y'all, it's ego. The higher a female's ego, the more queer-like she becomes. Gayness is a narcissistic trait. Happens either because of bad early experiences with male romantic partners or shit childhoods, abandonment etc

You could just admit you have never satisfied a woman, its easier and better for everyone.

checked and kek'd

this might be the most retarded opinion I have ever seen on this forum, and I've been here for a long fuckin time

They have higher domestic violence rates than hetero couples

Those eyes aren't from dark circles, user

Attached: 37845690345093457.jpg (1200x800, 145.03K)

I'm a woman
It's not an opinion it's a fact🤖

MRKH (Mayer-von Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser's Syndrome) is a congenital condition of the female reproductive system that affects approximately 1 out of every 5,000 females. Girls diagnosed with MRKH have vaginal agenesis, which refers to an absent or incomplete vagina. The uterus is also very small or absent.

So I beg to differ with the OP on behalf of the 1 in 5000 women in the world who were in fact born without functional internal female genitalia. The can't help the way that they were born. Not to say that all of them were born lesbian, but they cannot have a hetero sex-life.

I think it’s true. The only lesbian I ever was close to personally had a crisis of sexuality around the time that a relationship she’d been in fell apart. I think she was being abused physically, but definitely emotionally as her partner was cucking her openly, fucking other women in their bed while she was also home. She had no idea why she even ended up lesbian and wasn’t sure if she didn’t like guys. I think she was feeling me out but I wasn’t interested, neither of us would be considered hot. Also have a cousin that’s gay, didn’t start until she was middle-age.

>checked
just what in the hell are you doing?

yeah it's probably from a lack of sleep or just getting older.

A former friend used to say this and I believe it, I know some fat uggo that has been ugly af all of her life, now she ran through me and 4 of my homies within a 2 week span a couple years back and got bitter af when she became the butt of jokes for the next year. All the sudden she’s posting that she’s a lesbian, dating another 400 lb whale.