Republicans want you to die

Attached: 1648789707501.jpg (1080x1421, 279.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
archive.vn/EryE9
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
archive.vn/sWQWi
pastebin.com/9gRK0CNp
archive.vn/ugh2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The problem here in the US is that while patents for drugs are only supposed to last for like 10 years, there is a bunch of loopholes that effectively extend the patent for 20+ years. Insulin is still under patents and so no competition means the price is high.

And this bill doesn’t cap the price at which drug companies sell insulin, it only caps what insurance is allowed to charge for it. So it’s just changing the payer from the patient to insurance companies. The price will still be high and insurance will just raise premiums to compensate. So anyone with insurance will be subsidizing a bunch of fat niggers.

So what was the reder they’re actually rejecting?

Because Trump already passed insulin price drops and Biden blocked it

*rider

no, they just don't want me to have to support others lives, i can see how you made that mistake seeing as how you're a fucking retard

>great grandfather didn't need insulin
you kids and your silly diseases lole

That's not what's happened.
The cost is capped on one end for consumers, but the insurance company will still pay the full cost to big pharma.
Which means everybody's premiums go up to make up the difference, insurance companies take no losses and might even make more, and big pharma pulls a tidy profit.
THANK YOU DEMOCUNTS

Attached: 1488459237815.png (486x444, 206.37K)

I feel like anyone who thinks that actual Republicans want to make sure you have access to affordable insulin doesn't actually understand anything about the Republican party

>Republicans want you to die
What was the poison pill in the bill?

Until each and every zionist in the West (Jew or Gentile) is either deported or hanged (legally, off course), any notion of "justice" is fraudulent, disingenuos, and a complete attempt to once again trick the people about them having any power or saying on how their countries are run.
There are no political parties, there is only the Israel first uniparty.

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
archive.vn/EryE9 - "Just for some perspective"

A quote:
"
The Democratic party gets 50% of its funding from Jews (1) and 70% of Jews voted Democrat in 2016 (2) (3). Jews voted 79% Democrat in 2018 (4).

Add to that the fact that Jews make up 25% of the donations to Republicans (1).

The biggest donor to Trump, Sheldon Adelson, has said that he regretted serving in the US and not having served in Israel (5), and that his biggest mission in life is to defend Israel. (6) He also said that assimilation is a bad thing for Jews in the West. (7)

You have 2% of the population making 37,5% of all political donations. And those 2% belong to the same group that controls the MSM (8) (9) and Hollywood (which shape public opinion and sways voting) (10) (11) (12) AND its the same group that tells Social Media companies what is to be allowed to be said and what must be censored (13) (14).

That same group has pressured the US Congress to pass laws that make it illegal to criticize Jews and Israel in any way shape or form no matter how legitimate the criticism might be (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21), and it's also one of the main forces behind the fight against the 2nd Amend of the US Constitution (22) (23).
"

-

How to turn every Trump supporter against Israel without hurting Trump:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
archive.vn/sWQWi

The peaceful and fair solution to this issue of Jewish group subversion of Western nations:
pastebin.com/9gRK0CNp
archive.vn/ugh2w

👌

Trump capped Insulin at $35 dollars amd allowed generic imports from Canada

By making tax payer pay elevated prices to pharmaceutical companies? I love American Republicans now.

Australia just agreed to pay a $20,000 a month medication for cystic fibrosis suffers. So glad my taxes are used to keep non-productive cripples, who arent my relatives, alive for a few decades.

Good, it isn't the government's responsibility to keep your fat ass from having your feet amputated. Stop eating the twinkies, you fat faggot 😔

>price fixing
personally I think we should just vote to make all things free! That will fix all the problems of the world.

Attached: 1646156049471.jpg (1170x1189, 166.9K)

That's true, I want you to die without procreating if it means cleaning up the gene pool. Fuck off

yes

Insulin is gay, just fix your health problem and you won't need it

Attached: 76456145242.png (495x420, 153.92K)

Controlling the price doesn't increase the amount of insulin produced.
If the price of insulin is high because of low supply, this will result in even lower supply since there will be less incentive for profit.
If the price is too high because of a monopoly or lack of free market, this won't work either since the monopolies can simply produce something else to keep their profit.
Not excepting leftshits to understand the very basics of economics anyway.
Enjoy politics-made scarcity, dumbasses

ok so what are republicans (both party member and voters) about, since you obviously understand both sides and aren't a lefty just because you're such a huge fucking retard?

>Le NazBol
>”conservative news”
>54% of fox news employees donate to democrats
Besides for the prime time slot Fox isn’t even to the right of center.

its over

Funny, I want them dead as well. 💪

US utility patents last for 20 years from issuance. There are no such extension loopholes. You're retarded. You speak directly from your ass.

t. a patent attorney

not as badly as biden sanctions making everything more expensive around the world.

I too was once an edgy teenager

Attached: jewbird.jpg (643x511, 73.44K)

Yes.

Out of bannana republics, petrodollar is rekt, forced to work like decent people.

So do the Democrats. What's new about this?