Republicans literally hate your existence

Republicans literally hate your existence

Attached: 193 House Republicans just voted against capping the cost of insulin at $35 a month.jpg (1125x695, 218.18K)

What? I don't care about how much other people pay for stuff.

$35 won't buy a gumball soon. We're about to go through a period of mega inflation.

Funny... Now why did Biden override Trump's Executive Order which reduced the price of insulin?

based republicans killing fat fucks

Attached: least fat amerimutt zogbot.jpg (902x703, 117.36K)

Yes. I hate the Republicans too. It is the party of boomers and Ben Shapiro fans. Both parties should be lynched and replaced with an Ecofascist regime.

Attached: 1639450939997.jpg (801x900, 693.85K)

what else was in the bill?
thats never fucking discussed and it's an issue from every politician everywhere: its called 'pork' and it's special entitlements and caveats for certain shit that has nothing to do with the issue (in this case capping insulin) but is there for politicians to do pet projects.
but you already know that, so no bump for you, you disengenuous fucking faggot

I don't want to pay for your medicine idiot I am healthy why should I be penalized

My mother's insulin comes in a big puffy envelope with ice packs every few months, about 10 vials, so several thousand dollars worth. We just toss it in the fridge. It's free. She has insurance.

How many of them have stake in companies that produce insulin?
This level of cronyism has eaten away at the world and the collective soul of humanity.

What else was in the bill?

Attached: 05d.jpg (450x338, 23.18K)

The market supported them dumbass. Why is it always top down with you leftists

“(a) In General.—For plan years beginning on or after January 1, 2023, a group health plan or health insurance issuer offering group or individual health insurance coverage shall provide coverage of selected insulin products, and with respect to such products, shall not—

“(1) apply any deductible; or

“(2) impose any cost-sharing in excess of the lesser of, per 30-day supply—

“(A) $35; or

“(B) the amount equal to 25 percent of the negotiated price of the selected insulin product net of all price concessions received by or on behalf of the plan or coverage, including price concessions received by or on behalf of third-party entities providing services to the plan or coverage, such as pharmacy benefit management services.

The bill sucks. It only requires that insurance companies bill 35 to the patient. The insulin is still hundreds of dollars.

Why do you think I need insulin, user?

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (793x786, 53.93K)

The problem here in the US is that while patents for drugs are only supposed to last for like 10 years, there is a bunch of loopholes that effectively extend the patent for 20+ years. Insulin is still under patents and so no competition means the price is high.

And this bill doesn’t cap the price at which drug companies sell insulin, it only caps what insurance is allowed to charge for it. So it’s just changing the payer from the patient to insurance companies. The price will still be high and insurance will just raise premiums to compensate. So anyone with insurance will be subsidizing a bunch of fat niggers.

this. so sick of the theater

The market also supports the cronies you cry about.

fr fr no cap no cap

:sadpepe:

retard, all this does is sets the price to its maximum. in any case, YOU still have to pay FULL PRICE for the insulin - all you've done is make the insurer charge you more.

the only reason to vote for republicans is for the culture war which the rich right wing jews created to control you NPCs

Actually, you are a stupid nigger and 35 dollhairs today will be worth much more when they raise interest rates. Fuck off double nigger.

I Can't*chews*help that I'm*chews*fat you need to hellll*chews*

What does insulin have to do with me? Also, 1pbtid