We didn't go to the moon

>stars not visible
>Van Allen radiation belts
>stage lighting
>leaked stage-set photos

Now watch how fast the forum shills show up to regurgitate NASA propaganda.

Attached: The Moon.jpg (720x720, 87.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aulis.com/moonbase2014.htm
voca.ro/1agjGEEeoNuG
youtube.com/watch?v=BI_ZehPOMwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares schizo nigger

joe biden cheated the 2020 election

have you tried OD'ing? I'm sure it would solve all your problems.

>I don't understand science and refuse to learn

/thread

My favorite is how there is no dust in the pad even though it was right next to the reverse thrust engine.
Lack of stars is not a thing, though.
There's plenty of other evidence, concentrate on that.

Attached: Pad.jpg (281x180, 10.58K)

>stars not visible
Please learn what camera exposure is
>Van Allen radiation belts
Negligible radiation levels unless you're spending weeks inside the belt

If you wanna get your (valid) point across, at least have a basic understanding of what you're talking about.

Fucking shills. Kill yourselves

you cant see light in space anyway. only what light reflects off of. why do you think all the colors are called the "visible light spectrum"?

aulis.com/moonbase2014.htm

Attached: file.png (939x420, 109.17K)

How does quacking about the moon landing, fake or not, help us defeat the jews?

That shit literally doesn't matter when you're in a space race against a super power in the 60s

My grandfather helped design and build the satellite that measured and relayed the radiation coming off the sun and going through the van allen belt. We went to the fucking moon you water muddying, well poisoning kike and or glownigger.

I always loved this still.

Please post the leaked photos and any other proof

Yes. We. Did. 🤓

Jews hate the moon landing because it was a mostly Nazi accomplishment.

Really makes one think

SPACE MAY BE THE FINAL FRONTIER BUT IT'S MADE HOLLYWOOD BASEMENT!

The Moon Landing is like Sandy Hook, it has all the details of a conspiracy theory but it didn't 100% conform to reported reality OR schizo conspiracy theories.

The question about the Moon is more like 'y0 what w3 find up heah.'

Space is real, the Earth is more or less spheroid and simple life exists on other planets. But there is much much more to the whole story.

This is correct

When the truth is finally revealed to you, you will want to die.

The fucking worst band in the world with a pretty good guitarist. Like Tool and Danny Carey.

You know Chers Jew husband got cucked by 13 year old Kiedis as a turn on right?

Here is my RCHP impresssion

voca.ro/1agjGEEeoNuG

I literally don't know what but I am expecting something Cthonic. Eeee

My point exactly.
You only need a roll of Mylar and a good ole' American "can do" attitude, and you're on the Moon before you know it.

Attached: file.png (927x602, 169.21K)

That's literally true, though. The question is more...should we? Will we like what we see?

Humans are one of the first intelligent species and will also likely be one of the last. Intelligent biological life is a phase that will end in the next thousand years. Human feet will not set foot on another planet outside of the solar system. The future belongs to soulless machines to make the number go up. Earth is a prison and gravity is its bars.

>Will we like what we see?
You can always bury your head in the sand if you don't like the facts.

Retards can't comprehend moon landing. Lol. Is your brain hurting?

Attached: 1648604478412.gif (314x235, 1.95M)

this is my favorite moon landing conspiracy video youtube.com/watch?v=BI_ZehPOMwI

I just want cheese mayne.

Attached: ElvisLaughsShortLoop.gif (540x400, 1.07M)

that picture always reminds of michael jackson for some reason

During the space race in which the US was going against the USSR, wouldn't the USSR be watching the US the whole time? As in, wouldn't the USSR have proof that we, the US, didn't go to the moon because they had the tech to keep an eye on us and say, "those Americans never did that, they're lying" or did they also buy media lies?

Might as well remind people Tuesday happened.

We know it was rigged, we were there.

:/

>keep an eye on us and say, "those Americans never did that, they're lying"
If they did, would you believe them ?

Yeah of course, we did go to the Moon. There is just much about its nature we do not fully understand.

I hopd the kikes get their Holocaust stele up there one day though, it will keep Ayys away because they will be like gee what a bunch of egomaniacs.

The only ones who'd kill themself over the truth,

is if they committed sins and act of atrocity in their daze and slumber.
Then yes, the memories of people screaming flooding you might give a desire to off yourself.

But the truth sets good people free. You think you're racist because you said nigger? Niggers are dickheads? But a black man raping a white woman at night in the ghetto and laughing about it is NORMAL?

No, YOU are not Normal. THEY. Are not.

You are THE normal* Blah. Typos.