5 minutes left

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1509525646493446147
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1509533142868271104
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: unfriendly_countries.jpg (596x236, 40.72K)

Fuck Putin and fuck white people.

lmao look at the seething kike

Who caves first?

Kek nothing pisses the globohomo off like trading oil for nonUSD currencies.

Expect shit to heat up.

Live in a black country then .. or do you? Stop lying to yourself faggot its embarassing.

whattabout Austria?

Can someone explain to me what this means in English.

Will anything actually happen

Germany has a 90 day petroleum reserve stockpile. Russia will be bankrupt and fold well before then. Putin is finished.

Russia has lots of other people, like India and the Saudis, who will happily pay them in Rubles.
Europe can freeze, fucking idiots.

Spicy bump

Attached: 1648493513723.jpg (1024x834, 76.15K)

Reset?

Russia just sold a bunch of oil to India.

If europoors don’t pay for gas in Russia’s dollar, when they turn on the hot water faucet it will be cold and their gas stoves won’t work.

OY GEVALT

Attached: 1647663697527.png (600x878, 105.96K)

You’d think India has enough gas from all the poo in the streets

man
if only there was like 2,5 billion people in China and India willing to buy russian natural ressources in russian currency

meanwhile the West thinks it can bully Russia to accept Western Currency - which is un-useable for Russia due to the SWIFT Sanctioning.

Really joggin the noggin

Germany also has money. Money makes things appear as if by magic. Perhaps a decommissioned nuclear plant will appear soon.

It's actually a little more than simply "paying for gas in rubles". They have to exchange whatever currency they use into Rubles THROUGH RUSSIAN EXCHANGE BANKS, and Russia has basically pegged the Ruble to the price of gold. You'll notice it's regained all "Sanction" losses already.

>Russia will be bankrupt and fold well before then.
Word on the street is Putin will be deposed in 336 hours

Attached: How-i-got-that-body-johnny-rotten-01.jpg (800x1065, 169.22K)

I don’t think Russians care anymore. This is truly the end.

It's almost as if they want to crash the European economy with no survivors.

>eu take it up the ass to protect the petrodollar so asians can get cheaper gas and oil

gg

Attached: asias_fullmap_jpg.png (848x502, 353.21K)

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Attached: f694a308-b90b-4939-aa6b-fcd2cb3f8d60.jpg (2400x1350, 498.22K)

Russia just did what Gaddafi did

Germany going to get a new chancellor soon?

Are Euro countries really willing to suck Saudi and Ruski cock for energy instead of Nuclear power?

This isn't Japan or America where Tornados and hurricanes can cause meltdowns. Europe has the very big favor of having a safe environment for Nuclear energy yet they do this shit

Except this 'Gaddafi' has nukes and the west fucking shit their pants.

THIS IS MY FAT RETORT

The US accounts for over 50% of the entire worlds GDP. That is a fact

Nuclear power is garbage. It's absolute trash.

germany hires a third-party, like an escrow account. germany deposits euros, third party exchanges for rubles at a price, third party buys nat gas. everyone wins, except taxpayers lmao

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x323, 394.08K)

MART DEFECATION

SCOOTER WHEELIN

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I DIE BURGER EATING

I hope Russia doesn't cuck but I know they will

france is our closest ally, we never should have defamed them

What makes it so bad? And don't say RADIATION BAD
I mean what makes it inefficient

more precisely
Western nations have only two options of aquiring Russian Currency to trade for Russian Goods:
1) Buy whatever Rubles are floating around in the worlds free market, which won't be sufficient volume to actual conduct business, because Rubles are not up to this point a regularly used exchange currency

... or
> 2a) give gold to Russian Central Bank
> 2b) be given Rubles from Russias Central Bank
> 2c) use Rubles to buy Russian Gas
*rinse and repeat*
Ruble being pegged to gold price, will actually increase the value of the Ruble continually and persistantly, and not by small margins.

Consider that 25% of Russias Economy is Fossile Fuel Exports, which amounts to about 25trln Rubles volume.
Then consider that the total amount of Rubles in existence is some 35trln rubles. Essentially, each and every year, Russia will cycle all its currency reserves into gold once, retain that currency, and then have almost twice as much gold as today. They keep doing this every year.

Even if they sell only half as much gas going forward, this will make the Rubles increase in Value by 50% by this time next year.

The Question is this:
Is a more expensive Ruble actually Conducive to Russian Economy?

And I do not know the answer for sure.
This might be suicide pill to slowly strangle the russian economy ( Ruble more Expensive -> Russian Gas more expensive -> more competition on international markets -> less prfits --> rinse and repeat, essentially slow choking economy)

ooor it could be, that Gold Backed Russian Rubles become the new de-facto Petrodollar, in some kind of siamese-twin conjunction with Chinese Yuan.

I do not know which way it will go.

Does the USA and Europe collapse? What’s this mean for the price of gold?

Nice shekels, faggot kike

Try to make nuclear plant without russian technologies and materials

That doesn't mean shit for russian gas sales since we buy almost none of it

They have weapon systems that are much better than just nukes. They can attach nuclear weapons to autonomous nuclear powered submarine drones that can literally just loiter near the ocean floor off coast lines for basically ever. The ultimate dead man's switch.

Look at this no brain nigger monkey

Not even the chinks can build a nuclear power plant in a few months.

lol

Attached: cope.jpg (829x772, 218.17K)