Join the void tomorrow, cast reddit into darkness

Tomorrow reddit is doing their April 1st "place" pixel art project.

What happens is that groups of people make flags and art replicas on the canvas using one pixel at a time. Nothing original is made - and you can expect your standard groups of ferocious trannies and faggots to put their pride flags on display.

One thing that they hate is "the void" which was an organic construct of black pixels which simply consumes anything around it. Ironically this is the only "faction" that can operate organically, the only one that simply isn't copying a flag or someone else's art. There's no strategy or plans of attack. It's just people dropping pixels and building something cool. It really has no message, but you better believe they absolutely SEETHED over this thing the last time.

So do your part, drop a black pixel or two tomorrow to piss off reddit. The void and it's structure will be readily apparent.

Attached: void.jpg (780x458, 152.07K)

KEK DECIDES IF YOU GET MY HELP
C H E G G E M '
FOR THE VOID!!

That looks cool, I’ll bump

O̵̢̡̧̡̧̪͙̣̰͉̯̤̝̝̟͚͖̝̻̻̥͕̳͇̞̦͂̀̎̃̏̽͐̃̈́̈́́̐͝͝ͅh̵̨̢̛̩̺͈̰̼̘͎̳̩̘̯͎͉͍̝̺̦̙͇̰͚̼̜͓͉̦̺̞̿̏̈́͐͐͋̀̎͘,̵̧̛͔̦̖̗̟̎́̈̋͊͂̀̃̓́͝ ̷̨̧̡̛̖̝͇͍̞̼̖͇̳̼͙̣͎͍̯̳̥͎̫̳͙͔̞̝͚͈̗͈͗̽̔͋̍̏̌̌̇͑͆͛́̾͛͂́̑̒͑̕͘͠͝͝͠ͅs̵̨̢̛̪͚̦̜̩̻̖̙̥̥̬̩͔̬͙̘̩̼̤̞͙̝͉̳͙̗̾̉̈́͌́́͊̂͂͂̽̀̒̚͘͜ͅḣ̷̢̛̠̖̼̹͖̺̝̳̠̺͈̬͐̓͂͐̒͌̃̌̓͌͗͂͒̈́̋̈́̈́͛͜͜͝i̴̢͆͌͋͂͗̈́̍̀͗̈́̈́̈́̑͛̒̕̕̕͝͝͝͝ṯ̴̡̯͓͓̰̩̩̻͍͇͗̈̂́̿̀̍͜ ̴̳̞͕͎͙̈́̄̾̑̑̇͝g̸̨̨̧̢̢̱̝͇̪̣͉͍̱̦̰̞͔̱̞̫̠͓̟̯͓͔̗̰͈͕̑̍͋͐͜ͅû̴͕̺͋̄̾̉̉̎͗̆͒̽̄͑͊̒͐̊̀̈́̇̚̚̕̚̚ÿ̸̢̡̪͕̩̼̘̭͍̞͔̮̠̳̤̘͉̰̠̱͇́̋͗͑̀͑̃̂̃͛̄̀̂̉̀̂͑̆̃̋̔̚͝͝s̵̗͖̝̱̣͓̘͖͔̝͍̝̓̓̀.̷̯̞̖̏.̶̧̢̧̨̭̻̟̩̪͔̼̻͔͙̭͉̱͎͙̼͎͓͉̪̻̤̝͔͕̜̈͋̈́́͆͌͜ͅ.̸̣̹̼͚̤̾́͐̾̏͊̓̃̍͂̀̈͆̚͝ ̵̢̧̛̝͉̞̞̱͍̩̬̠̜̭̹͇̞̙̱͖͛̏̔͂̈́͐̋̑̓̔̌̈́̔̃̈́̈́̕̚͘͠t̵̬͔̦͋̌̃̄͋̇̀͌̇̓̊h̷̯͈̠͙͙̙͈̰̽͂̋e̴̢̟̝̦̪͍̺͕̣͖̞̞̯͇̝̤͖̜̝̫̳͖̮͕͍̘̳̻̋̐̃̓̾̔̿̆̉̐̈̎͗̋͆̓͛̿͊͋̚̚͝ͅͅ ̶̧̢̥̬͔̪͚̭̜͈͎͙̱͉͔̞̼̖̟͑̿̓͋͆̈́̔̉͌̾̄̓͗͌̿̔͗̐̃͆̑̀̓͆̉͘̚͜͝͝V̴̢̨̧̨̝̬̫̞̬̝̞̗̠̗͔̳͓͉͖̟̳̯͇̣̞̥̤̫̓͗͐̒̚͜͝ ̶̛͙͔͉̩̤̺̦̱̥̻̬̯̪͎͊̌̍̉̉̇̌̈̒́͂̈́̈́͗̾͐̂͒̈̃̇̎̂̒̚͝ͅO̸̧̝̱͓̥͔̠͙͚̻͆͌͋̎̈́̿́͛̑̔͆́͋̐̐̈́͝͝͠͝͠ ̴̹̘̦͓̬̣̯̙͍̆̽͂̔́̉͛̒̾̉̉͊͆̀̈́͗̆̈̄̕̕͜͝Į̵̰̱̻̟͉͉̱̭̞̥̻͂͒̒̄̔̈́͆̉̄̉̃̔̾̈͌̌͛͛̑̉̚͝ ̵̼̼͉̳̝̙͉̹̫̇̈́̄͌͊̈́̄̈̈̾̈͛͊̽̉̑̈́͂̔̾̔̓͘̚̚̕͝D̵̨̻̳̜͖̪̳͇̰͓̦͖̘̱̤͛͌̎̒̈́̿͛̇̓̈̚̕

Nigger now you have to do it all day our your Mom is going to die along with everyone else if they don't give me a (YOU)

Attached: 1520227088464.jpg (938x938, 410.08K)

Attached: _____________________________________.png (625x585, 660.66K)

damn, remember these from Any Forums from like 2006 where anyone can go into the canvas and draw what they want. wtf was that website called? Any Forums always owned the entire canvas with some bullshit.

Attached: -.jpg (200x240, 34.41K)

drawball u bich

Link?

thank you I was also trying to remember what it was called

thanks. it's been so long since mindless fun has happened that i forgot

Attached: 1603233129076.jpg (538x640, 46.21K)

>having fun
You are going to make it.

it's r/place

Private for now but opens tomorrow which will have the canvas.

there is hardly any documentation about drawball and Any Forums. i mean it exists but there were a lot of drawball wars. i guess since it was in like 05-07 and a lot of it was lost or something.

30 minutes

I remember OT and YTMND used to get bent over that

nigga idc

IDK if they're opening it up in 30 minutes, only sometime tomorrow

oh god i was on OT when i was like 12 years old. found it before Any Forums. i wonder what that place is like. they were like mid-normies but not too gay.

If they do this often enough the void will win

going to make swastikas on Ukraine flags.

Well we’ll well

Not to piss in your cheerios but the Ukraine flag is going to be more or less unbreakable.

I dont see an fag flags its almost like they are incapable of working as a team

it will be eaten by THE V̴̢̨̧̨̝̬̫̞̬̝̞̗̠̗͔̳͓͉͖̟̳̯͇̣̞̥̤̫̓͗͐̒̚͜͝ ̶̛͙͔͉̩̤̺̦̱̥̻̬̯̪͎͊̌̍̉̉̇̌̈̒́͂̈́̈́͗̾͐̂͒̈̃̇̎̂̒̚͝ͅO̸̧̝̱͓̥͔̠͙͚̻͆͌͋̎̈́̿́͛̑̔͆́͋̐̐̈́͝͝͠͝͠ ̴̹̘̦͓̬̣̯̙͍̆̽͂̔́̉͛̒̾̉̉͊͆̀̈́͗̆̈̄̕̕͜͝Į̵̰̱̻̟͉͉̱̭̞̥̻͂͒̒̄̔̈́͆̉̄̉̃̔̾̈͌̌͛͛̑̉̚͝ ̵̼̼͉̳̝̙͉̹̫̇̈́̄͌͊̈́̄̈̈̾̈͛͊̽̉̑̈́͂̔̾̔̓͘̚̚̕͝D̵̨̻̳̜͖̪̳͇̰͓̦͖̘̱̤͛͌̎̒̈́̿͛̇̓̈̚̕

post the link cucks

I didn't know it still existed until right now

what do you mean, Ukraine is the new 4th Reich

Attached: 1648779918329.jpg (830x421, 67.31K)

How so? It wasn't attacked by America, Britain and a french colony

"For the latest iteration of r/Place, which begins April 1st at 9AM ET"

please tell me you don't need a rebbit account for this shit
I pledged never to make one

move to ukraine lol enjoy your fourth reich

No. Void is naughty wrongthink. Let's spread some love this time.
Let's create this flag. It's progressive. It's the new thing.

Attached: ProgressFlag.gif (1280x720, 19.35K)