Discord/Telegram Thread

Well, I understand that this is not /soc/, but many people from Any Forums would just like to chat with people like them and will never go to /soc/ because it is full of all kinds of fagots, niggers, trannies and other perverts, but here at least you can find normal people and like-minded people. Some might say that I'm a glownigger, but no, I'm just a retard.

Basic template:
>your political views
>what you're looking for
>what you're not looking for
>tag

Attached: discord for politics.jpg (749x895, 118.08K)

I don't give a fuck about these kind of people

>your political views
right-wing
>what you're looking for
People with similar interests with whom it will be nice to chat, talk heart to heart and who have life experience. I'm not averse to chatting with people who have opposite views, as I stand for freedom of speech and I will be glad to discuss with you on any topic
>what you're not looking for
just ghost after a few replies.
>tag
Matadory#1808
@moonjunk1348

Attached: fren.jpg (384x213, 19.77K)

>memeflagot
kys

Have a bump.
>inb4 anything that involves going on the internet outside of Any Forums or having a username that isn't "anonymous" glows

Attached: CIA.png (994x989, 595.9K)

Do you seriously think that 4ch is still anonymous? There is nothing anonymous on the internet

bump

Live as if the Universe is watching.

A motto of mine~

a good motto my kamaraden

kosovo je serbia

Discord gives all your information (including private chats) to the government.

only telegram good app
@leafysjup

Don't Use Trannycord, Fuck Off Glownigger.

what about telegram?

If I wanted to chat with people from Any Forums, I'd post on Any Forums.

people here lack communication, so they are looking for like-minded people and friends

pol also gay and shit where is many shills and glowie

this

take it to /soc/ faggot

Is the Discord app a good one? I've never used it before

soc for retards

So the alternative to posting on an archived and centralized platform that logs your information and posts under an ID with unvetted users, who may or may not have ulterior motives, is to do the same exact thing on another platform, but slower?

Be that as it may, you're just as likely to have shills and glowies on that server. Discord is the worst platform you could use for that.

I suppose a slower, less populated server in which to chat would get you all the (you)'s you think you deserve.