WEED IS GOING TO BE LEGALIZED AND YOU CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

Christcuck conservatives and drunkards are seething themselves to death.

I'll be smoking on the weekends and having fun, however.

Attached: 1648782397292.jpg (579x512, 99.47K)

And when you still are jobless and losing your shitting apartment because of too many bongs on Ebay.

you'll be a legalized nigger.

Congrats.

- hurt asf

I'm okay with this as a nonsmoking conservative. Tax the hell out of it, stop arresting people for possessing it, though regulate it like alcohol. Use the money to fund things I want.

>use the money to fund things i want
Silly mutt, that money is for niggers and spics, not you.

The democrats keep trying to pass it with language where much of the revenue will go to minority (democrats friendly) groups, knowing this will cause the conservatives to vote it down. Democrats are gay, just grow your own and stop voting for commies.

It being legal doesn't make you not a loser for doing it though.

t. atheist liberal.

The house alone doesnt get to make that decision you smelly brain dead stoner.

I think it's funny when people get butthurt about weed
Get over it loser hahaha

Good. Legalize cocaine as well

So my decriminalized weed can now be taxed.
Thanks gubbmint.

>Good. Legalize cocaine as well
George Washington Rule
If it was theoretically available to George Washington it should be legal. Another way to say this is if it comes out of the ground, it should be legal. Faggy ass government can't get any of their basic duties right anyway, they have no businesss regulating vice when the roads look like hte surface of the moon

I lost my faith entirely in americans so I don't give a fuck what substances they take. I won't be putting that nigger drug in my own body.

>I won't be putting that nigger drug in my own body.
recreational marijuana was invented by scythian shamans though?

Weed smells like shit

its funny how some fags call people degenerate for smoking weed while they are a bunch of beta cucks either wageslaving or ripping off people to survive, hoping that the pyramid scheme which is the global economy to not colapse, which already happens every 8 years or so. what makes them think they are better than sigma males smoking weed before bed?

Attached: 1647711331352.jpg (954x728, 638.35K)

All it means is a federal tax is gonna be slapped on top of the state tax. Great.

All for legalization Federally. This situation with marijuana and the Feds has become a bit ridiculous and drawn out. They need to legalize this shit and free up the workload on the Agency that should be focused on far more important issues in this country.

based

>wages
fpbp
This is how we counter inflation. Niggers stop going to work an wages go up.

jumping on 1st post for clout on fucking Any Forums

i doubt you have fucked or worked or done anything notable, faggot

420 coz we're all dying without a trace

I think we should have the government subsidize it for the 2 weeks before election day. All you can smoke. Keep the niggers too stoned to vote.

Please hurry up
>shit has taken forever

Lmao WEED BRO, WEED IS SOO GOOD WEEED BROOOO WEED

Weed is for niggers, enough said

>you'll be a legalized nigger.
kek'd at this, but wtf are you talking about bongs on ebay for?

And the American empire falls even further

>Niggers stop going to work
uh...

Oh man, the dems are scared if they are busting out legalization. If they really gave a shit it would have happen under the nigger Kang's rein.

if weed becomes legal then the constitution isn't worth the hemp paper it's printed on

based

>Use the money to fund things I want.
1. Holocaust education
2. health care for illegal immigrants
3. housing for homeless
4. HRT for trans kids
you know damn well that's where your taxes are going to go.

CMON FAGGOT OP. WE BEEN THRU THIS ALREADY. LINKS OR YOURE A F A G G O T.

Attached: 1644436618794.jpg (700x700, 77.38K)