Order food delivery

>order food delivery
>get this
what would you do?

Attached: FED01D10-303C-44B0-A2C9-7607ED3D64B1.jpg (1284x2239, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUS6OYQ7FcY
i.4cdn.org/gif/1648774644681.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Report the nigger to Amazon and never rely on food delivery drivers.

>Tryna
Nigger confirmed.

Maybe you were the real nigger, all along.

Get a refund. Get new food few minutes later.

>TRYNA
I think we found the culprit.

Tipping is not my problem.

She ain't tryna leave no tip

Alright, I'll get you arrested.

Anyone using those delivery apps deserve it.

Ask the restaurant to forward a note to them that has a big bold N on it.

They can barely write, he probably had to copy the letters off his phone

nice

Attached: 1641433375462.gif (410x274, 176.53K)

Are you supposed to tip before receiving the product?

Never had a problem with my deliveries. I'm also not a penny pinching kike

You can report this right from the app and get an immediate refund, and the driver was profoundly mentally retarded to think the note would discourage the customer from requesting a refund. That's not "tryna" get the driver fired. That's what happens when the order is damaged or incomplete.

>Don't bother ruining a high paying job in comparison to other jobs like McDonalds
>Amazon has 140% turnover rate
>He gets fired from Amazon again
>Has to go back to selling drugs or working McDonalds
>No moor Doordash for the hoodrat

>nigger
>legible writing
(X) Doubt

I doubt this nigger is considerate when leaving a tip whenever they’re eating out. Plus, who orders this shit anyway? It’s cheaper to pick it up yourself.

The women niggers are able to string together 2nd grade sentences

why do niggers expect to be tipped when they themselves never tip?

Unironically call the resturant and let them know that the 3rd party delivering their food is also tampering with it.
>mfw its quicker to make food at home then order takeout with delivery.

kek

Just get the food yourself you lazy cunt.

Serves you right for ordering your food you lazy disgusting faggot. Go to the store, stack your shelves and fire up the hob you fucking jamoke.

Attached: image_downloader_1648783041144.gif (520x286, 1.59M)

You should have tipped. If you cant afford tip then dont live beyond your means.

Those delivery companies companies pay so little now. Its no wonder their workers snap.

the only people who never tip are niggers and boomers.

I'd sage this eternal copypasta thread

Report to chipotle and amazon. Post a review on all relevant apps and websites blasting the restaurant as well.

I mean, don't you tip afterwards when you use these apps, unless you want your order to get picked up quicker in a busy time?

Not use delivery services like these in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=fUS6OYQ7FcY

imagine being stupid enough to rely on niggers to deliver your fucking food

I don't tip, vote, use food delivery apps or eat pussy.

Attached: 1640725745421m.jpg (1024x959, 68.55K)

I didn't think doordash drivers saw the tip? just what I heard, could be wrong

It's already been explained during the lockdowns that drivers know which orders have tipped well. The ones that don't have tips just get left undelivered. This baboon did this to send a message to you. It didn't have to go through all this effort.

I suggest tracking it down, cutting open it's stomach and having your meal.

because.... nigger?

probably fake image from someone tryna get a free meal

damn, good point.

Report it and get a refund

I didn't mind leaving a tip, until they just started adding it automatically. Fuckers, I think it's applepay behind this.

Anyone eating food prepared or delivered by niggers deserves what they get.

Remember something ridiculous like >60% of niggers have a transmittable disease usually an STD. You might as well share a needle with a faggot as eat niggered food that there's a >90% chance they contaminated it with something.

Attached: 1570713264395.png (500x382, 146K)

>don't eat pussy

Attached: image_downloader_1648783243533.png (752x423, 184.63K)

high iq take

Food delivery places try to make you tip before delivery if using a card. At least that is how they operated a few years ago, I haven't ordered fast food or any food delivery since 2018.

depends on the courier
uber the tips come after delivery
some is included in the total

Apparently some food delivery apps let you tip before they actually deliver the food. This is because the drivers would cancel cheap places like McDonalds since people who order that cheap garbage never tip.

Yes, this is how it goes with food delivery and any food establishment conceited enough to have tips as part of its ordering system

The economy benefits more when you make such fees invisible to the customer.

The bankers know thinks, that is why they make the retail stores pay for the Visa&Mastercard transactions and stealthily pass the cost to the consumer instead of asking the consumer to pay the fee directly.

This way the customer can easily walk into the store again and grab that extra bottle of milk they forget.
If there was a visible fee they would think twice and spend less.

wouldn't happen. i pick my own fucking food up. no why im letting some jogger handle my food. its bad enough Mexicans are the ones making it

>high paying
Not at these gas prices

ALL I DO is RAPE and MURDER anymore for PEOPLE'S GODDAMN SHITTY BEHAVIOR.
Fuck me> No, nigger faggot, FUCK YOU.
Just keep it up, you cocksuckers, and you'll keep paying the iron fucking price.

I’m a driver and yes, we can see if there is a tip before we accept the order. This retard should just declined the order if it bothered him so bad. I decline all orders that don’t have tip with them. There were too many times where I would never get a tip after. And yes, you can guess who was more likely not to tip

Maybe they should work for Grubhub instead, they have a mandatory 3.50 gratuity for the driver

Uber and Doordash would work a lot better if the drivers were able to choose who they want to take deliveries for and the customers could choose which drivers they want that way the customer/driver could build a rapport over time, shitty tippers would get shitty service, shitty drivers would get less orders. Such fucking easy fixes to the problems of the modern world but are stifled by the government stepping in and protecting people from possibly having their feelings hurt.

>1pbtid
>emoji
>nigger writing
>55 replies

What do? Learn a fucking lesson

>Supporting blacks through jew invented welfare known as tips
>The rest of the world like Japan actually respects their work and doesn't do tipping

Nick Fuentes red pilled me on low wage workers.

Eating pussy is disgusting and goes against God.

But I still demand girls to give me long, sloppy blowjobs.

Attached: 1647979142370.png (947x886, 1.26M)

>23% of black children are born to married parents
that's legitimately depressing

The delivery idiots signed up to a slave job, not the customers fault.

I vote you least likely to get a pubic hair stuck in your teeth.

If you live around them your sympathy will go away

you'll get a refund anyways

Imagine paying thirty dollars for shitty cold takeout and waiting an hour for the privilege of eating it, all while risking something like this happening. Is it really so difficult to cook your own food like a fucking adult? Or if you're really craving something specific, just going and getting it yourself?

Same and unimaginably based

>tip
>nogs get entitled
>why don't you tip more?
It never fucking ends.

Would never eat fast food, then allow an opportunity for even more niggers or meth aids whites to handle my food by using door dash

That's how you get AIDS

>Activate Vrill
>Hunt down entire family
no one interferes with the Aryan and the mukbang
i.4cdn.org/gif/1648774644681.webm

Attached: 1648575730938.jpg (125x125, 9.09K)

>shitty handwriting
>ebonics
100% a nigger kek

This is so they game the welfare system just fyi

>any food establishment
I have never been to a restaurant that made you pay before eating other than fast food, and obviously no one tips there. Tips are supposed to be a reward for exceptionally good service, they already get a salary for doing their job.

Get your fat ass off the computer and get your food outside

based

drivers really should have the option to rate customers, so people who remove tips get blacklisted and no one will deliver to them

link me

Fucking thow out the meal, probably eating fucking semen at that point.

Sounds like an America problem. Only you have that tipping is required culture.

fucking based lol
only lazy retards order food delivery for anything other than a party