Where are the F1 racing women?

Why is F1 racing (all car racing, really) male dominated? This is a sport that is mostly mental strain for the drivers instead of a physical one. The strain on the body should be easily doable for women. The only reason holding women back from dominating F1 championships are mental ones. Don’t they claim to be more mentally capable than men?

Where are the high performance women? If I was in charge of Mercedes racing and women were clearly better drivers, I would definitely enjoy the upset of having a woman beat the men with ease, but that is not the case. Is this some kind of evidence of differing mental strain potentials that never gets discussed for some reason?

Attached: 9E2CCF06-F949-4669-8BCC-091AB5536407.jpg (770x649, 602.88K)

Z

>This is a sport that is mostly mental strain for the drivers instead of a physical one
you are clueless

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

I’m not saying there is zero physical strain, there is definitely a reason you don’t see fat racers. I just think women should be just as physically capable as men for racing cars.

now look up chess

>constantly going from 200 to 30mph 1,000 times per race
>not physically straining
OP is a massive faggot retard

If there was ever a category of sports where woman could beat men by skill, courage, determination it would be motorsports racing (cars, boats, motorcycles) where the physical limits of women would not factor in. But, there has only been very few women to compete, and even fewer to actually be any good. The only one I can think of is shirely muldonweny for drag racing. The resting bitch face nascar women sucked and crashed in her last race because she cant drive.

Women cant drive for shit

>a reason you don’t see fat racers
Wut?

Attached: Pounder.jpg (593x795, 81.38K)

the physical strain in f-1 is huge. between the heat and fighting g-forces youre also slamming the breaks every single corner. on top of that you got to stay highly concentrated for the whole race of course.

I see Sargon finally learned to drive.

He is like an average guy in America, show me a true fat fuck

I just think the mental strain in this sport is greater than the physical strain, but that’s it saying there isn’t a significant physical strain.

>women
>driving

Attached: justno.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

*not

There's a few in F2.

Attached: GoldenCoral500.jpg (1936x1283, 185.66K)

pilots lose arounf 2Kg every race, the strength they have to have to control those machines at those speeds is inmense, you think is like laying in a sofa with a fucking joystick? that question has sense in chess

>5 gs while breaking, 2 gs while accelerating, 4-6g while cornering
>not physical strain.

Just 1g cornering gets really tiring after 30 minutes if you haven't practiced.

>women
>drivers
kek
>oh wait, you're serious
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you get used to the physical strain, yes correct

the worst part is indeed when you lose concentration and start fucking up. best case enter a corner too fast and end up in the gravel pit, worse end up garage sale-ing your shit all over the k rail or tire stack. been there before in club racing (no, not a faggot video game, irl)

Don't fall for obvious bait you dumb niggers

Attached: 1639429832618.jpg (1024x1024, 171.9K)

This. OP is a clueless faggot who couldn't even brake an F1 if he tried

Women can't even compete with men in billiards.

Don't care. Didn't read. Women belong in the kitchen. Fuck off.

Attached: taliban.webm (320x240, 2.67M)

Women can barely handle being in lower tiers of racing, where the mental and physical stress is many factors lower than it is in F1. When women start to dominate literally anywhere in racing, then they can think about moving to the pinnacle of motorsports, but this is far from the case.

lets just say its physical enough to give men a huge advantage. they tried to fasttrack women into f-1 a few times alrdy but gave up since they realized it would turn into a massive shitshow when they put them in f-2. guy on the right from picrel is an austrian that lost his place in the car because he was deemed "too fat" btw.

Attached: open-uri20120928-26871-1w82bb1.jpg (600x400, 63.47K)

>not physical
5 G braking
Up to 7-8 G cornering
2 G acceleration

In the superior motor sport, the grand prix

I dont know crashed and burned?

The weight loss and temps endured are massive as well. I can't imagine being in the monocoque during Malaysia.

Does her team know that she is asian!?!

>weight loss and temps endured
Agree. As brutal as it gets.

Lewis hamilton is a woman