It's only in English that you pronounce 'reich' as 'reik'. In German it's 'reish'

It's only in English that you pronounce 'reich' as 'reik'. In German it's 'reish'.
Learn to pronounce things correctly. Thank you.

Attached: 4662456342.jpg (473x1269, 120.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ciZNaTCqB1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

>Nigger
how's this faggot?

So in pic it would be 'the fire reishes' NOT 'the fire reikes'. Have I made myself understood and will you alter your speech impediment to align with my reasonable view on the matter?

Attached: 678245.jpg (437x595, 75.69K)

I don't give a fuck about german, the language of the losing side of two world wars,

>In German it's 'reish'.
wrong, no bump for you

good morning sir, please do the needful today

Stupid ass bitch, “ch” and “sch” are not pronounced the same in German.

So do you say ik or ish?

>being this dumb

What do you mean? I'm dead serious.

Attached: 777583459942.jpg (1620x1080, 267.18K)

>wrong, no bump for you
Pretty sure I'm correct on this one Hanz.

Who cares. It's 'rike' in Norwegian.
What is it in other languages?

I always thought the ch sound was like in the Scottish pronunciation of Loch, as in a phlegmish sound

It’s keev not keyev

Attached: 63568245.jpg (647x329, 16.56K)

The actual pronunciation of the last two letters of ‘reich’ doesn’t even exist in English. It’s close to rei-hye with a short e.

youtu.be/ciZNaTCqB1w

I think you just embarrassed yourself

>wants people to speak German
They shouldn't have lost the war then. Oh well chum better keep brushing up on your English

how? ->

Rike is the english cognate and is an english word for "state," "realm," "empire," "domain."

Attached: 1639544875403.png (1590x1212, 1.94M)

I should say that pronouncing the ending as ‘sh’ is appropriate in some circumstances, like ‘Reichstag’. ‘Rei-shtag’ but if it’s just ‘reich’ then ‘reish’ is incorrect.

Germany is a shithole. I went there and every exit on their big "Super Highway" all leads to the same fuckwad town, Ausfahrt.