Kadyrov is a retard

How stupid do you have to be to do a photo op in front of a Russian gas station that doesn’t exist in Ukraine LMAO

Attached: D2B08D2F-DEB0-42E7-B7C2-7D38F8795909.jpg (1170x1992, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I_WnAMZYQKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They exist in Donbas

Post streetview link

Doesn't matter Muslims are the saviors of the white race fighting Nazis to save white Jews.

P.s. they are winning no globohomo

Attached: 1648689948124m.jpg (1023x1024, 83.28K)

more like in your ass le mao

Funny because true
youtu.be/I_WnAMZYQKg

... Damn no wonder Russia is struggling. What the hell are they doing

Ukraine is Russian territory, hohols just doesn't know it yet, with all the planned chemical shit and viral shit on populations in accordance to the US zog it's a matter of time before they are nuked, screencap this millions of hohol pigs will die.

Attached: 62460c7b85f54058a14abfba.png (1240x853, 1.37M)

I have literally seen better combat in paintball.

He did never said that he was praying on the ex/Ukrainian soil.

Kadyrov is a social media whore who tries to live off the tough guy image that the Chechens who fought Russia created

You become Muslim, you are no longer white. Simple as. Islam has never given a fuck about Ethnic nationalism. If you werent an ignorant retard, you would know this

if you wear 2000 dollar boots youre a faggot.

Kadyrov is never ever going to set foot in Ukraine, you bet glowniggers have a drone on standby tracking him 24/7 and the second he crosses teh border he'll get gored by a missile, like Soleimani.

Attached: General Soleimani destroyed by US drone.jpg (1019x1019, 203.93K)

He's a white man with 12 kids

Kadyrov and his "elite fighters" are just fake. Doing stupid things like in the video above or posing in front of bodies that have been dead for days. There was an article about this in german media last week.

Reminder Any Forums supports Muslim mongoloids attacking a white nation.

>antiputler news

They are just a tiny percentage of troops currently there, they are just the most funny to watch.

>Ukrainians
>white
Hahah good one

Attached: F019521F-4C79-432D-85D0-92286D0D7D9C.jpg (1170x1025, 994.15K)

You sir are an intellectual. Well observed. Kadyrov is a pussy in real life, and rightly so. He pissed off too many Russians and Chechens alike, so he can never leave his protective bubble. If he went on the field, his own side could potentially whack him, not to mention the Ukrainians.

kadyrov is clown

Do you think the US would go that far though? Russia has the capability to retaliate (although it seems quite diminished now), but we knew damn well the Iranians were too pussy to do anything, not to mention they lack the equipment for a proper war.
Russia I feel would definitely be able to bomb something if we starting droning their generals. Im curious if a traitor like kadyrov would get a retaliation.

Maybe eventually, but I guarantee that before that happens you'll be conscripted and fed into the meat grinder, you idiot.

Attached: 1455271187670.gif (355x360, 1.82M)