Why can’t magnets fix this?

I saw a video online where someone held two opposing magnets on either side of a magnetic cylinder, and the closer the magnets the faster the cylinder spun. Boom problem solved.

Attached: 38203588-AFBF-4461-B3DD-75AD29B78EDE.jpg (978x750, 118.03K)

Post video faggot

I can’t remember where I saw it

>Boom
Ok Boomer

are you really dumb enough to think you could make a car engine using "opposing magnets"?

>Ok Boomer
ok retard

Source: Trust me bro.

Ok but how do they work

Maybe you could with a big battery attached to super strong electro magnets alternating making the pistons go up and down

so an electric motor run off a battery then? Golly, if only some South African faggot had thought of that

ye look up Thomas Townsend Brown, he developed an over unity anti gravity device using the interactions of high voltage magnetic fields. He soon after his research was classified and he started working for the us government

Attached: electrokineticapparatus.jpg (633x967, 355.88K)

Attached: perpetual motion device.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

why don't you make a copy and get rich. you already have the plans

Coral Castle

there are plenty of free energy technologies out there, just look at what happened to teslas tower project in new york. as soon as J P Morgan figured out what the energy business implications were he dropped the funding of the project

Attached: teslastower.jpg (1014x714, 230.48K)

im cautious about extremely high voltage and am in the process of learning more about it before i do

I thought he was talking about slowing the price dial thing so that when you fill up your car the price won't rise in line with what you're putting in, if that makes sense. People used to do this with their electricity meters, they'd use magnets on the old style metres so it wouldn't accurately record how much they'd used. Some petrol stations use old bowsers, had me going there for a sec.

Cringe

clever

Is this from DUST?

fuckin magnets, how do they work?

Attached: qwk-NpZZfSX41XgZDvxHlcvdSgDuIkzfbg7aa3bgkME.jpg (868x618, 44.81K)

son, I hope you're not this retarded

Take your meds right fucking now.

Attached: 1645723152434.jpg (992x558, 92.04K)

Atmospheric energy coupled to a water pump deep underground. That'll do it.

Tis how old tech worked before the early 1900s

damn your the angriest shill ive ever seen

Attached: TeslaUNDEROATH.jpg (550x407, 121.54K)

kek