Remember when this man willed a dimension into existence through unbridled autism and the demiurge and his agents...

remember when this man willed a dimension into existence through unbridled autism and the demiurge and his agents created a media frenzy that he raped his mother to stop his ascendance from this material prison world and stop him from creating more portals to another dimension

Attached: 350px-0773-CWC23.jpg (350x263, 25.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsSQA_OB2vM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah that sucked

dafuq you talkin bout user?

He said the timeline would descend into chaos if MLP had just canceled new seasons, they should have listened, Hasboro did this. Hasbro ruined everything.

Attached: 1648219927390.jpg (1080x1079, 311.73K)

quickville was close to spilling into our reality but the demiurge (satan) tempted chris chan to rape his mother

Attached: 1647575455162.jpg (1078x1248, 132.38K)

this is a grown man talking about portals and traveling through dimensions

He's talking about how you need to go back to wherever the fuck it is you came from.

user, can you tell me about those golf shoes ? what about the swiss cheese holes in the firmament ?

say his name then, faggot, start there

Imagine having internet access and not recognizing who that photo is.

if he was a gay woman, why did he have sex with his female mother?

GET OUT. GET THE FUCK OUT.

Attached: 1645981201109.jpg (638x636, 169.79K)

>name
I blame the animatronic bear. The bear started this shit.

Fucking newfag

You should google "Remote Viewing" and see how heavily triple letter agencies invested in it.

I blame SEGA.

Chris Chan is doing ok, he lifted weights, started a band, and beat some sonic speed runs. youtube.com/watch?v=KsSQA_OB2vM

Attached: Chris Chan 2022.jpg (200x200, 15.12K)

SEGA did nothing wrong. It was all Bob, Barb, and the bear.

Last I saw he was fat and wearing a wig

I was at medieval fair right after the barb shit happened with my fiancé and my friend we went through some maze and when i got out i waited outside of it for them to get out but by pure chance i heard the guy who was the “ride operator” for the maze and this guy and his girlfriend sitting on the other side say something about chris chan and i shouted at then to make sure thats what i heard and yeah the guys were both self proclaimed redditors and we all started talking loud enough about chris for my fellow 4chinned friend to have heard us and came sprinting out and shouted the same exact thing i did, long story short all three of us caught covid while we were there but we smoked some really good pipe tobacco too

He never denied fucking his mom and basically admitted to it.

But I unironically agree that Chris is deeply tapped into some kind of psychic energy that only pre-modern men had the eyes to see. In another era he would have been a respected sage in an orphic mystery cult.

Wtf. The merge happened? Damn

Implying there's someone not drugged out of their mind, speaking to the Global Public.

They're all fuckheads.

This whole "Yea, but this guy's the worst out of them all" really don't fly when there's videos of Niggers and Jews causing world wide problems.

thats god bear to you retard