HAPPENING: HUNTER BIDEN HELPED FINANCE UKRAINE BIOWEAPONS TO ATTACK RUSSIA

rt.com/russia/553067-ukraine-biolabs-hunter-biden-documents/

eng.mil.ru/en/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12415508@egNews

Attached: 35643564364565.png (1310x653, 289.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's only a matter of time before Hunter is indicted and Joe is impeached.

just after Trump asked for Putins help kek

Literally days old news.
Kill yourself. Please kill yourself.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

Attached: 28C33F80-0B15-4020-A34A-0A544B2C52C7.jpg (828x1304, 629K)

Kek, is Putin really going for THAT focus tree?

sources close to a conversation of the situation mentioned it could maybe possibly happen in approximately 2 weeks, experts and fact-checkers have hinted.

>not a single lab named
US funded biolabs in Ukraine are real but this is propaganda and also a limited hangout

lol ask me how I know you are filtered by the chud news buble and dont actually know the bigger story here

Russian military just released the docs

Shut up, faggot. I hope he invades your worthless shithole, next. Outside of your funny holiday that mocks niggers, you're completely worthless.

Attached: crack.jpg (634x1127, 72.34K)

2 more weeks still makes me smile

I didn't say it was a bad strategy just a oddly timed meta to pull

When I fucked your mother in the ass last night she said the same thing.

>rt

It's funny how Any Forums accuses the media of being propaganda but them falls for media propaganda when politically convenient.

This is grounds for war.

Its Joever

Ok but then we get that paki ranjit Kumala.

>muh source

The *worst* enemy of the historic American nation is the jew. Your jew tactics don't work anymore. The *best* thing for you is to flee to Israel before something very bad happens to kikes in the US.

She's a n1bba when she want to be

The only people this matters to is the russian people who are not on putins side. Literally anyone else doesn't give 2 flying fucks. Europoors don't want putin anywhere near them, so they don't want war no matter what. Republicans hate biden anyways and all they do is screech with no real power. Democrats literally don't care about reality and I'm 100% sure if you even tell them about this shit they will immediately deflect to trump. The only people that you can still convince is russians against war, by telling them that the US actually wanted to kill them so they'll support the war.

>t. literally russian propaganda website

So Republicans are literally just russians now, huh?

Inside sources are telling me it will happen within the next 14 days.

It's actually pretty unusual that a kiked out zog federal prosecutor is looking at Biden. Kike msm have also turned on him and are publishing the laptop story. All of this means Real Shit is going down. It's a great time for Russia to dump any docs it has.

If Russian tanks were rolling down the street, I would bring them a fresh cup of coffee and tell them where the women are hiding.

Well if its against Biden, I suppose I have no choice but to believe it

Well pardon me. That said, it isn't like putin has many other venues to address. No one cares if NATO encroaches on sovereign borders of Russia, only Russia does. NATO is a jewish organization, and only cares about its own dominance, as you know. So frankly....it's as good a reason to justify your actions as the next. No one cares either way, the majority of Normies are retards.

Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation too, amirite?

>source RT
kek

No what's going to happen is Russia is about to site Covid-19 as an attack on them and use it as an excuse to try to attack us some how. Probably going to invade through Canada like Fallout predicted.

Attached: fallout_boy_bomb_by_ivan_04-d8zqmkh.jpg (894x894, 111.66K)

>Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation too, amirite?
probably since it was in Rudy Jewllianis possession for so long. no chain of custody, contacts with russians. yeah

Weird how senders and recipients of those emails verified them

Go back to Plebbit, you inbred retard.

yes, hunter biden developed bioweapons in the ukraine. he's also the lead scientist in ukraine's nuclear program.