EU is trying to kill crypto and track all money

why isnt this talked about.
>introduces digital ID
>destroys freedom

Attached: 1648757841015.jpg (750x1006, 593.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/m-not-anti-crypto-says-201006636.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

finance.yahoo.com/news/m-not-anti-crypto-says-201006636.html

fuck these fake people

Built for BWC

ITT: people who think cyptro isn't already controlled by the jewish elites.

XMR

what a fucking copout
>what if we didnt let kikes control every single euro we have
>ughh.... its already all jewish anyway who cares

Isnt the whole idea with crypto that it can be tracked?

Mossadcoin.

Give it another month and crypto will kill itself.

I hate modern liberals (in the broad sense), fucking control freaks, but at the same time pretend to value freedom.

good. fuck crypto niggers.

Yea laboring for shekelberg is whites trait

the good goyim keep their money in the bank where the government can freeze it if they deem you a dissident

stable coins have decent APY so you can just hold your stablecoin and earn passive income

Why is there a nigger in a position of power and why is It killing crypto?

cope harder fiatshill

Attached: 1646513634043.png (2000x1656, 305.83K)

What stable coins? Aren't they going to be affected by that proposal, as well?

Private Banker here. Crypto is a threat to market regulation. The technology will be utilized and repurposed for Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC)

ironic, Bitcoin was supposed to be anonymous and decentralized and yet it's being remade as a central bank asset with negative interest whose goal is the absence of anonymity.

Don't believe me? Look into the blockchain developers hired by institutions such as JP Morgan. Whatever the CBDC is it will be something etherieum-like with upgrades and some contracting ability. Maybe an NFT like system for embedding mortgages and loans.

you put kyc and you kill crypto literrally, 90% of the market is blackhat, and declare 1k transactions is retarded, you could do 10 transactions like that if you trade, stupid nigger, if this thing passes all of the crypto industry will fuck out from europe if they already didn't

yeah stable coin is still crypto

>Kanko's proposal, part of a package of anti-money laundering (AML) legislation voted through by lawmakers Thursday, would require all crypto transactions to identify the participants
>Controversially, it would also include payments made using privately managed unhosted wallets.
>
>But she said she was “shocked” by some of the online reaction she got as her proposal neared finalization. She said the reaction was aggressive.
>“It’s not constructive,” she said. “If you really want your point to be taken into account, just go to the lawmakers and speak with them. ... [B]ut if you insult me and threaten me, it is not going to help your case.”

Attached: 1525288247833.jpg (582x603, 150.19K)