This is what white people looked like 50,000 years ago. You are all street-shitting pajeets

This is what white people looked like 50,000 years ago. You are all street-shitting pajeets.

Attached: 1648733936434.jpg (475x504, 46.63K)

looks normal when you spend your entire days outside hunting or farming. look up a construction worker's skin tan

Looks comfy

India is 100% street defecation free you martsharting white monkey chutiya

Sir please stop posting my relatives on this forum.

Tallest people back then were also 5'6".

>India is 100% street defecation free you martsharting white monkey chutiya
Cope... I bet you are taking a shit in the street while you wrote that

yeah but hes at the wailing wall
nice fat dump and a hand print waiting for the next jew to kiss it

Romans
> Start building roads
Pajeets
> Let us introduce ourselves!

we wuz chads!!

His ip is clearly indian but his family is most definitely in london on a hotel paid by your taxes

>Evolution is real! I love science!

Attached: soyjak3.gif (644x800, 504.49K)

So this is how long hair would look on me

Attached: 1648502016174.gif (245x147, 885.42K)

>david reich bullshit
no

Attached: (((david reich))).jpg (605x403, 40.19K)

uh... i gotz um one cheddarman lie skele i firss said wuz a niggher but i lied,..ummand now i know wutz waz whikings

Attached: dumber libidiot liar corrupt to the core.png (450x247, 226.2K)

Attached: bad.jpg (474x248, 14.1K)

Lies. Y-DNA I looked like Nords.

Only R1a and R1b looked like Abo-Mongs cuz its Abo-Mong haplogroup.

Karafet et al. (2014) "rapid diversification process of K-M526 (Y-DNA K2) occurred in Southeast Asia, with subsequent westward expansions of the ancestors of haplogroups R and Q."

Abo Australians carry Y-DNA S and M, older siblings of Y-DNA R and Q.

Superb. Indus Valley excellence

That's me now with a solid tan.

Attached: 1615813637746.png (1242x1394, 769.2K)

>Evolution is real!
And not quite advanced yet in Eastern Europe

Looks like an American or a Portuguese dude. But OP, how do you know? Were you there 50k years ago or do you just suck the dick's of people that read a lot and somehow pretend to know what Truth is? Much like how the out of Africa theory has been debunks multiple times.

Good morning sir.

NY Jews are my fav team

Attached: 45D9F69A-9AFE-4E69-A20C-1FB43345A7BF.jpg (356x307, 12.07K)

>Scientist looks at skull of 50,000 year old European
>This skull looks like a his skin was brown I can tell by seeing quite a few skulls in my time.

Stop caring what people look like, start caring about performance. Now analyze your own performance in life. It is poor.

Now post Hyperboreans

Imagine getting airdropped into a primal thorp from your time-plane and unbuckling your chute as you wink at the 4'8" honeys gathered by the babbling brook. You tower above the hobbits, kicking the first aggressive male square in the teeth and shattering his jaw. Then you flop out your dick and point to the nearest woman. As she kneels before you, trembling, you wave over to the other squaws. Come, you say, meet your new god.

kikery and "science"