BREAKING !!! BREAKING !!! BREAKING !!!

Russia presents new evidence on Ukraine biolabs, comments on links to Biden and US.
Documents detail fate of US-funded deadly pathogens that may have been tested on Ukrainians.

The Russian military has presented documents showing Ukraine’s interest in using drones to deliver weaponized pathogens developed in US-funded biolabs.
Names of US officials involved in the biolabs projects, and the role the current US president’s son played in the program, were also made public during the special briefing on Thursday.

One of the key pieces of evidence was a letter from the Ukrainian company Motor Sich to the Turkish drone manufacturer Baykar Makina – makers of the Bayraktar TB2 and Akinci UAVs – dated December 15, 2021.
The Ukrainians specifically asked if the drones could carry 20 liters of aerosolized payload to a range of 300 kilometers – putting them in range of a dozen major Russian cities and almost all of Belarus.

Kirillov also referenced a US patent (No. 8,967,029) for a mechanism to deploy aerosolized pathogens from a drone.
The US response to a 2018 Russian inquiry about this patent did not deny its existence, but claimed that it technically did not violate Washington’s obligations under the treaties banning chemical and biological weapons, he pointed out.

Kirillov showed signed contracts between US government agencies – Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), the Pentagon, the Department of State – and the Ukrainian Ministry of Health, as well as the specific facilities inside Ukraine.
The Pentagon spent more than $30 million for biological research at just one Ukrainian facility, the Public Health Center of the Ministry of Health, according to the Russian military.

MORE INFO IN THE LINK:
rt.com/russia/553067-ukraine-biolabs-hunter-biden-documents/

Attached: US swines.Labs in Ukr -1.png (1240x853, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

silview.media/2021/06/03/us-ran-grewsome-bioweapon-research-in-over-25-countries-wuhan-tip-of-an-iceberg-ecohealth-alliance-implicated-again/
archive.is/Adl3W
ge2018.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: US swines.Labs in Ukr -2.png (1240x698, 811.5K)

US is a great Satan that plans to exterminate humanity.

>Inb4 nothing ever happens

Bump! Glad to see this getting some attention.

silview.media/2021/06/03/us-ran-grewsome-bioweapon-research-in-over-25-countries-wuhan-tip-of-an-iceberg-ecohealth-alliance-implicated-again/

US is was great country that's been infected with some very bad people.

bump

oh noooo!
no bioooo laboratorinooo!
not in the ukrainerinoooo!

>people

(((Reptiles)))

Remember, the US only wanted RUSSIAN samples to work with, not Ukrainian ones.

archive.is/Adl3W

>that's been infected with some very bad people.
Yes, Anglo's are a menace.

>You can't make bioweapons because... You just can't, ok?
This is WMD in Iraq tier. Kremlinbots should try harder to make me care about jewtin's war.

YES!!!
Putin was talking about it.

WMD in Iraq was fake. This is real. Not the same at all.

>WMD in Iraq was fake
VERY FAKE.
Look at this stinking lying nigger swine Powell holding glass vial of baking soda.
Powell, the Fucking lying Satan serving rat.
Satan is the father of lies, Jesus said.

Attached: Jesus Christ The King. .jpg (1024x1024, 172.22K)

>Look at this stinking lying nigger swine Powell holding glass vial of baking soda.

Attached: Powell-lying swine.jpg (1140x792, 65.62K)

When libs try to claim that all this evidence that Russia found is manufactured by Russia itself, remind them that that was what Russia did after the holohoax

Some of those documents can be found here
ge2018.wordpress.com/

Attached: BioWEaspons.png (656x612, 136.59K)

>remind them that that was what Russia did after the holohoax
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
I'm not sure what you mean by this

>rt

Attached: 1647125418572.png (500x518, 258.73K)

Just another distraction in an endless sea of distractions to keep us all from recognizing that our governments are robbing the train while they enslave us further. We will all own nothing and be happy soon. Sigh.

I am a keen observer of human events and can predict future events and past operations with great degree of accuracy. This is likely just misinformation and attempt to sow discord in the US and fortify support in Russia. I don't see it being true just an unbiased observers take on this particular story. I refer to the situation as a special military operation to get some perspective on my viewpoint is.

I'm very glad that it triggers you. hohol swine

Attached: Ukraine begging, lol.jpg (1280x827, 104.1K)

>Ukrainians ask Turks to make them bioweapon drones
>Somehow the US is at fault.
Fucking wypipo.