Zelenskyy is "on the streets"

Attached: hmmm.png (683x796, 502.32K)

zelensky does not exist

I literally work in forensics and you shouldn't even need software to figure out that's a green screen behind him.

You can get a same sort of effect by lighting a person, not the background and focus the camera on the person.

clearly visible he is lit from behind a lot more than background.

I'm not saying it isn't a green screen.
Just saying you can make real scenes look like a green screen.

Attached: trump_media_77643_c0-458-5472-3648_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 48.45K)

Why do you retards care so much about the greenscreen?

Why do they feel the need to lie to people? Why not just show him seating on his bunker?

Because streets of Kyiv look nicer than a rundown Soviet bunker?
Would you also chimp out if your lecturer used a custom background on MS Teams?

Or they can put a blank background, you fuckin retard.

>Would you also chimp out if your lecturer used a custom background on MS Teams?
No, because i know he is not using it for propaganda purposes, you fucking retard.

He belongs to the streets

Attached: E75C3AA0-3889-4505-8B77-45AA24447F5F.jpg (600x600, 28.25K)

>Look at me being a regular guy president standing in the street with my wal-mart hobo shirt.
>Please have sympathy

he should be in hiding after all the assassination attempts

Attached: Tank is stuck in the mud and stolen by gypsies.png (600x1000, 278.98K)

>composite stream from some bullshit second-hand source
ehhh, you got the actual video stream they're using?

Why wouldn't he want to have his appearance make greater impact on the audience?
You shills are really grasping at straws now.

but you don’t literally work in forensics user

Because it's dishonest and a low iq move. This war is his fucking fault anyway.

Thanks for literally pointing that out.

even my grandma can tell it's a fucking greenscreen

that looks completely different

my grandma is fully convinced that zelenskyy is out fighting the russians in the battlefield. i don't know how to tell her it's all jewish propaganda.

This faggot took off a few days after the war started for Poland

Funny how you come out and finally say it. Just earlier you were making excuses for them (i.e; its just to make it prettier! Bunker? why would u show an ugly bunker?! Psst.. your teacher in MS Team does it too! so What?).

I get it. You are Polish and hate the ruskies. I don't blame you since they have fucked you up historically, but propaganda is never fine. Just look at how COVID propaganda was used to manipulate people.

It's dishonest. From the man telling you to sacrifice your life

Holy shit you really are retarded. Proper conduct and setting the mood is essential to a successful persuasion, and Zelensky knows better than to tell funny jokes while wearing a g-string during a war speech to the wider public.
Exerting influence on others isn't dishonest, it's a part of social life. Touch grass, incels.

Attached: 1611080020603.jpg (397x447, 21.21K)