How can the Hunter Biden story get any worse?

How can the Hunter Biden story get any worse?

Attached: 1618730716524.jpg (1280x580, 93.31K)

I demand (you)s

two more weeks, trust the plan

there is something that incriminates joe.

thats the only escalation i can think of

Two... more... weeks...

They'll use it to retire the old white patriarchy in shame. Just watch. President Harris by Fall

inb4 the jew shills show up and spaz about how we're all gay for Hunter's benis.
Here they come, Anons.

He's the father. On and on, south of Heaven.

How?
By nothing happening.
That's how it can and will get worse.
Nothing is going to happen and the world will cheer.

>we’re going to wake up normies by revealing that government officials and politicians are corrupt, launder money through their crack addicted children, and then construct foreign Poland domestic policy on how it can best benefit that business
Mind fucking blown
>something bigger. Just watch
Did that for 4 years with you faggots and got nothing.
Not trying to downplay this, but what exactly is the surprise here? The reason why no one votes and are apathetic in the first place is because we all know this happens. Nothing is going to come of it, and they’re all going to get off free. You know what did make people care? Some wild card candidate saying he was going to drain the swamp and lock her up. Too bad that guy didn’t win.

IT ALREADY IMPLICATES JOE

it's unironically probably this.

When people start throwing around the photos of him with little girls in bikinis

>"Something big, HUGE, is coming, in two weeks !"
>"No I can't tell you what it is right now, but when it happened, in two weeks, I'll have been the first to warned you about it"
>"Two weeks, trust the plan"
It's so tiresome.

>370396911

We all knew all along they want that demon female Vice President to be the president

>I love cock
>you’re a Jew if you point that out

Attached: A138C16A-57FA-4FCF-A19B-109B90F6336A.jpg (1280x800, 117.02K)

I abide the numerals not you

My dad doesn’t know what I do. And I don’t know what he does. Just because they’re related doesn’t mean Joe is implicated in anyway.

The father of who?

Retard take there faggot

i bet he said something antisemitic.

holy shit delusional Q tards never give up

Right on time, folks.
The jew has entered the chat

Attached: 1493331447204.jpg (500x491, 39.86K)

>because we all know this happens
I fucking wish.
People are not as smart as you would like to believe.

>Sins of the Father

Attached: 9bj9ygru25k41.jpg (992x744, 65.45K)

YWNBAW troon

Attached: 1648574060806.jpg (782x778, 87K)

Most normies I know who don’t give a fuck about politics know this. It’s kind of based in a way, their attitude is “I don’t care, they all do it, they all just be shot.” It’s a big pool of people who we overlook because more often than not they didn’t vote for Trump because they didn’t think he was genuine. I think their biggest fuck up is making the back the blue trump supporters out to be the insurrectionists when it’s really the 30% of people who think “they all need shot” to be their only view. While it’s probably copium making me say this, I’m of the belief that the longer it holds out, the worse things will spiral out of control for them when it does happen if it does.

>How can the Hunter Biden story get any worse?
Leaked videos of Hunter fucking Natalie at 14yo.

That said I kinda doubt we'll ever got a bombshell out of the laptop becaues:
>two more weeks, trust the plan

Its criminal that they covered it up in the first place, all journos should be brought into the field and shot

The secrets that will put Joe away are in the new Dark Funeral album. The media knows this

Attached: we-are-the-apocalypse.jpg (800x800, 251.26K)

aww its retarded

admit its all true but nothing you can do about it because we control the justice dept.