CONFIRMED: Ukraine & the USA wanted to commit mass murder with drone bio-weapons

rt.com/russia/553067-ukraine-biolabs-hunter-biden-documents/

>The Russian military has presented documents showing Ukraine’s interest in using drones to deliver weaponized pathogens developed in US-funded biolabs. Names of US officials involved in the biolabs projects, and the role the current US president’s son played in the program, were also made public during the special briefing on Thursday.

>One of the key pieces of evidence was a letter from the Ukrainian company Motor Sich to the Turkish drone manufacturer Baykar Makina – makers of the Bayraktar TB2 and Akinci UAVs – dated December 15, 2021. The Ukrainians specifically asked if the drones could carry 20 liters of aerosolized payload to a range of 300 kilometers – putting them in range of a dozen major Russian cities and almost all of Belarus

>“We are talking about the development by the Kiev regime of technical means of delivery and use of biological weapons with the possibility of their use against the Russian Federation

>Kirillov showed signed contracts between US government agencies – Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), the Pentagon, the Department of State – and the Ukrainian Ministry of Health, as well as the specific facilities inside Ukraine. The Pentagon spent more than $30 million for biological research at just one Ukrainian facility

>DTRA official Robert Pope was “one of the key figures” in the program, and “the author of the idea of creating a central depository of especially dangerous microorganisms in Kiev,” Kirillov said. The Pentagon’s biological projects in Ukraine were coordinated by Joanna Wintrol, head of the DTRA office in Kiev, until she left in August 2020. She directly supervised projects UP-4, UP-6, and UP-8 to study deadly pathogens, including anthrax, the Congo-Crimean fever, and leptospirosis, according to Kirillov.

This 100% justifies the Russian invasion.

Attached: War crimes.jpg (998x690, 115.8K)

I hope Putin starts using bio weapons more. Not just Novichok, which was actually British and from Porton Down. But like real huge large scale smallpox, plague, Ebola even. We deserve it for letting genocidal Jews take control of the West.

Upy no slidy

Blocked lmao democracy ftw.
Hohols are fucking degenerates.

Oi, oi cunt less of the truth. Stand with Ukraine.

I hate my country fuck the niggers who serve this shit hole

>trust me bro

bump

i hate Americans so much its unreal

Attached: 2480yu.png (640x336, 195.48K)

>Russia will destroy the ukrorc nazis
>China will wipe the U.S cabal state off the face of the Earth

Best timeline tbphfam

>Novichok was a creation of the Eternal Anglo
i knew it

Putin has got to have dirt on the Bidens, right? Why doesn't he present what he has? He would be doing Americans and the rest of the world a favor. Do it already! He can claim his place in history as one of the people who ironically brought about progress. If he doesn't, he is definitely on the side of the jews.

Attached: 1595280082718m.jpg (807x1024, 180.35K)

Stfu chang. Post your slanted vagina

They are shooting redditors in the back so I will give them that credit.

Why at least they didn't cuck to the vaccine completely like Canada. Soke places had fucking 0 restrictions the whole time.

... can't disagree.

Looks like they're preparing to throw the Bidens under the bus.

Attached: 62460cdb85f54013270e6744.png (1240x698, 771.4K)

>Kirillov said that the Russian intervention halted activities at five Ukrainian biolabs that had been working with anthrax, tularemia, brucellosis, cholera, leptospirosis, and African swine fever.

Russia confirmed the good guys

Attached: Untitled.png (377x513, 198.71K)

...or why not just take out the enablers and the NPCs that support them? Why go scorched earth instead of just removing the tumors that are causing this? I don't see a reason to kill grandmas and children when it's obviously just say 20% of the population

Attached: Poof.gif (148x281, 2.7M)

if Biden goes under the bus then everyone goes under the bus. Kamala the half wit negeress can’t stand in front of a microphon.

They've said that Putin will do it so many times now that for most people there will be no doubt on their minds about who gassed 5999999 Ukrainian toddlers

This seems a little too much of a setup. Do companies really send notices to each other about biowarfare? Come on.

That said. I hate the US and alreay wanted it to be destroyed.

Yes, government paperwork. It just gets hidden in miles of other paperwork

Bump
This has so many implications. Were drones used to spread covid? Are chemtrails a thing i mean wtf

the grandmas are still voting for the kikes over and over again
its literally what our corrupt leaders right now are betting on to keep them in office
a big proportion of the wider populus are zog bot drones aswell. be it migrants voting against the natives or natives voting against themselves.
and those are the people gladly backstabbing you for the kikes
i am over the point of having any form of sympathy for those
fucking nuke them or spray them - i dont care